Never heard of this mmo before, but Iove Pokemon and I'll definitely play with this for a while

Hi, you can read my subject just fine.

Being a complete newb to Pokemon MMO, I have four questions that I couldn't figure out by browsing the forums on my own.

1) How do you start a trade with someone? Are there different ways of doing this?

2) How do you start a battle with someone? Are there different ways of doing this? Also, can you set rules like "flat battle"?

3) *About* How many people play this game in total? How about how many people play this game usually/actively? What timezone do the majority of people play in?

4) Do a lot of people EV train here? I used to be an EV and IV training master in Platinum, White 1, and Black 2, but I'm not sure if it's worth it to EV train on this mmo. Is it? Also, how long has this mmo been around?

Lots of questions, and thanks for replying.

Hello and Welcome!

You can start trades and battles by right clicking on players and selecting the right command. Numbers on how many people play are not released. And anyone who is competitive will EV train, I would suggest it is well worth it.

This MMO has been underway since February (iirc), it became popular in September though. 

Feel free to let me know if you have further questions!

See you in game. 

Hi, you can read my subject just fine.

Being a complete newb to Pokemon MMO, I have four questions that I couldn't figure out by browsing the forums on my own.

1) How do you start a trade with someone? Are there different ways of doing this?

2) How do you start a battle with someone? Are there different ways of doing this? Also, can you set rules like "flat battle"?

3) *About* How many people play this game in total? How about how many people play this game usually/actively? What timezone do the majority of people play in?

4) Do a lot of people EV train here? I used to be an EV and IV training master in Platinum, White 1, and Black 2, but I'm not sure if it's worth it to EV train on this mmo. Is it? Also, how long has this mmo been around?

Lots of questions, and thanks for replying.

!) you can start a new trade/battle/ add a friend or whisper by right clicking on the persons sprite.

2)not sure how many people play this game in total, but in the server i would say at least 300+ in game every day.

4)most players here in teams are competitive players and ev/iv train. its well worth it and makes it a lot easier that you can actually see in the pokemons status tab how many EV's the pokemon has gained in each status. id say this mmo has been around for a few years now.

Hello and Welcome!

You can start trades and battles by right clicking on players and selecting the right command. Numbers on how many people play are not released. And anyone who is competitive will EV train, I would suggest it is well worth it.

This MMO has been underway since February (iirc), it became popular in September though. 

Feel free to let me know if you have further questions!

See you in game. 

sorry emlee!! didnt realize that you had previously answered his questions!D:

1) right-click on them and choose their name and pick trade. i'm not sure.

2) see 1 but choose battle, and choose from single battle or double battle. i'm not sure. nope, already mentioned how.

3) millions. thousands. every timezone.

4) yes. i don't ev train, but that's an opinion that most people answer yes. june/july 2012 cannot remember.

EH I HOPE THAT HELPED AND ALSO CLICK MY SIGNATURE FOR SHIT DRAWINGS