Salutations!

Hello, PokeMMO! I just returned to start a new adventure after a long hiatus, and I'm thrilled with all the fun stuff that's now available~. Islands! Game corner! METRONOME! HUZZAH. I've played through the story part of the game now and am working on training and leveling a dueling team, as well as a single-type team for the giggles.

Also, I'm wondering if there are any significant roleplaying groups in PokeMMO. I like to try out roleplaying in most any online RPG I play, I find it a great way to get more immersed in the experience--and it just seems like it'd be such fun in Pokemon! So if there are any roleplaying Teams recruiting or anyone who'd be interested in starting something like that up, lemme know! I've browsed through the Round Table but nothing's caught my eye just yet.

a wee bit more about myself:
> I've been playing Pokemon since the GBC days, starting with Pokemon Yellow.
> I enjoy writing and doodling and other artsy fartsy pursuits
> I was going to list my favorite Pokemon but I can't decide what it is... deciding between Haunter and Psyduck is like comparing apples and oranges, man.

Thanks all for the welcomes :D

AND YES @iSmashbro, I actually love the game corner tons and have since the first generation of games... I find the slots just so oddly relaxing. And it's far easier than I thought it would be to get a full coin case. I dumped mine last night on a Porygon but it wasn't a very good one :\ 

and @justicewhale, Vaporeon's probably my favorite of the Eeveelutions and of course Mew is just too cute to deny!

Hello, PokeMMO! I just returned to start a new adventure after a long hiatus, and I'm thrilled with all the fun stuff that's now available~. Islands! Game corner! METRONOME! HUZZAH. I've played through the story part of the game now and am working on training and leveling a dueling team, as well as a single-type team for the giggles.

Also, I'm wondering if there are any significant roleplaying groups in PokeMMO. I like to try out roleplaying in most any online RPG I play, I find it a great way to get more immersed in the experience--and it just seems like it'd be such fun in Pokemon! So if there are any roleplaying Teams recruiting or anyone who'd be interested in starting something like that up, lemme know! I've browsed through the Round Table but nothing's caught my eye just yet.

a wee bit more about myself:
> I've been playing Pokemon since the GBC days, starting with Pokemon Yellow.
> I enjoy writing and doodling and other artsy fartsy pursuits
> I was going to list my favorite Pokemon but I can't decide what it is... deciding between Haunter and Psyduck is like comparing apples and oranges, man.

Welcome to the forums!

I know of one RP group, contact EvelynSylveon. As far as i know she was trying to get a RP group started a while back. I hope this helps.