Wah, I'm a bit late with this!

Umm...hi~ Soooo, I'm Takafumi and I am new (Kind of...)

Naturally, I am pretty amazing at this game due to my knowledge.
I'm not a Pokemon fan, and only confidently know Gen 1 Pokemon :D I don't know any type-matchups, natures, methods of EV training, or names of cities~ I die a lot, so yay! Don't worry though... I never go full noob... ;P

I found PokeMMO thanks to a video by Sparkles* and I joined in September... however I quit shortly after. (Long story short... there were thousands of people who don't know what a "HM" is.)
So yeah, I've been replaying for a week or so now, and although I'm still not sold on the whole "Pokemon" thing... there are some cute little creatures running about, and now there is character customization <3. Of course, I have met a few nice people (I think one of them might be a bit too intimate with their Pikachus and Pichus >.>) so maybe I'll stick around for a while~ I love the Sims 3 PokeMMO stuff that's been going on, and RoarArrogance's videos are pretty good, so the community is probably keeping me here more than the game XD

Umm...hi~ Soooo, I'm Takafumi and I am new (Kind of...)
Naturally, I am pretty amazing at this game due to my knowledge.
I'm not a Pokemon fan, and only confidently know Gen 1 Pokemon :D I don't know any type-matchups, natures, methods of EV training, or names of cities~ I die a lot, so yay! Don't worry though... I never go full noob... ;P
I found PokeMMO thanks to a video by Sparkles* and I joined in September... however I quit shortly after. (Long story short... there were thousands of people who don't know what a "HM" is.)
So yeah, I've been replaying for a week or so now, and although I'm still not sold on the whole "Pokemon" thing... there are some cute little creatures running about, and now there is character customization <3. Of course, I have met a few nice people (I think one of them might be a bit too intimate with their Pikachus and Pichus >.>) so maybe I'll stick around for a while~ I love the Sims 3 PokeMMO stuff that's been going on, and RoarArrogance's videos are pretty good, so the community is probably keeping me here more than the game XD

I saw that~ xP (No legit smilies due to being on teh celery phone) Nice to see ya on the Forums! Hope ya get more acquainted with Gen II and III Pokemon! If ya ever need help, toss a PM my way or ask in-game!

Thanks everyone~

I saw that~ xP (No legit smilies due to being on teh celery phone) Nice to see ya on the Forums! Hope ya get more acquainted with Gen II and III Pokemon! If ya ever need help, toss a PM my way or ask in-game!

You didn't see anything >.> There are a lot of new (Not Gen 1) Pokemon around the islands so I've been catching them all xD

[spoiler]

/grumble grumble...[/spoiler]

Welcome back Takafumi

xD I'll understand the Pokemon craze eventually Prof. 

Thanks everyone~

You didn't see anything >.> There are a lot of new (Not Gen 1) Pokemon around the islands so I've been catching them all xD

xD I'll understand the Pokemon craze eventually Prof.

I saw everything~ We're goin' on a trip once ya beat the E4--there's a *ton* of new Pokemon you can find on Islands 4-7! Including Cerulean Cave~