[Sig] Are these Signatures good? xD

Hey PM me maybe we can open a shop together, you make the base and ill make border and animate and add pokemon?

Ummm wow, surprised you'd want to do that :3 thanksssss but no thanks, if I'm going to open a shop I'd want my work to be mine and mine alone, like, I have to do all the work or else I'm unhappy with it, I'm the same with my Pokémon :P

To be honest, your signatures lack flow and are mostly just made out of brushes and various backgrounds from internet.

You should introduce your self for making the background with succesful flow wich fits with the render you are using. You should also keep in eye how you position your texts next to the renders.

I am just pointing these out since these are basically just really novice level signatures.

Source: 7 Years of photoshopping and 4 years taking requests for forum sigs.

To be honest, your signatures lack flow and are mostly just made out of brushes and various backgrounds from internet.

You should introduce your self for making the background with succesful flow wich fits with the render you are using. You should also keep in eye how you position your texts next to the renders.

I am just pointing these out since these are basically just really novice level signatures.

No one cares. your moaning to everyone. no one cares. its just unfair. he has only just started.

Well thanks for your honest opinion but well I don't care if you don't like them :3 I've made a few for some people and they really love them and that's all that matters to me, as I did say, I only started using Photoshop last week, could be doing a lot worse but instead, I'm apparently doing really good so meh ^_^

Source: The opinions of the people I've made signatures for :)

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

Post some of your "sigs"

overlord is a'fucking'mazing at these you egotistical son of a bitch, he doesnt lack flow at all

2zewa5j.jpg<------ Look at this godly motherfucker

Source:Myself, being a sig maker on the forums

[spoiler][spoiler]Overlord you're the best ;)[/spoiler][/spoiler]

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

Post some of your "sigs"

overlord is a'fucking'mazing at these you egotistical son of a bitch, he doesnt lack flow at all

Haha thanks for the compliments :3 Maybe not swear as an insult though, I think that's against the rules here :p but yeah, thanks for liking my work ^_^

Haha thanks for the compliments :3 Maybe not swear as an insult though, I think that's against the rules here :P but yeah, thanks for liking my work ^_^

I'm not going to bash your work like a stooge, but I'm going to recommend that you watch tutorials rather than render + brushes. Thats what I do anyway :P

Tutorials.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

Post some of your "sigs"

Done.

Oh and here some old ones:

[URL=http://s932.photobucket.com/user/wyrelade/media/portalwyrelade.png.html]portalwyrelade.png[/URL]

[URL=http://s932.photobucket.com/user/wyrelade/media/haseoKirja.png.html]haseoKirja.png[/URL]

[URL=http://s932.photobucket.com/user/wyrelade/media/Spideyyy.png.html]Spideyyy.png[/URL]

hmm pretty good, i will admit

but

dude what it says in your sig

"I make sigs for any shinies"

Nobody will pay shinies for sigs

That's just because I hate making sigs for just randomly free. xD. If somebodys ready to pay a shiny, that's their opinion :D (What I mean, is I dont waste my time for making them fully free atleast). I am also completely fine if nobody wants to pay a shiny :P

That's just because I hate making sigs for just randomly free. xD. If somebodys ready to pay a shiny, that's their opinion :D (What I mean, is I dont waste my time for making them fully free atleast). I am also completely fine if nobody wants to pay a shiny :P

Your a decent sig maker but no where near great. Your also very arrogant.

Thats all.

• 3 weeks later...

They are cool ! But you should play more with layers, c4d's. Mix it with blur and shadows and they are going to be great ! Also, dont forget to work the text too, with a nice font, a gradient color and all.

(i guess nobody will pay you a shiny tho, your signatures aren't THAT good yet)

But keep up the good work and keep learning !

• 2 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic