[Art]Want a chibi?

Man, that updated color, so sharp.

Keep em' comin'.

Not because you have to though.

Thanks i will~

also, it's not only the color :P i also actually re-drew the entire picture. i made it smoother/more HD, the old one is actually a lot more low res

3t6b1.png

Colour : Pink

the chibis look great! i also want one! :D

I know it's currently closed but i just wanted to put up my request even if its on the waiting list :P

gI2YIQj.png

favorite pokemon - shiny charizard

favorite color - black and red

lBM6yK0.png

EDIT: is it okay for me to close the waiting list from here on out? (dont worry, I will still do the people currently on the waiting list)

because to me, it feels like it's not much different from getting more commissions.. >w<'

It's your thread. If you want to close it entirely to requests until you catch up/give yourself a break, by all means.

Can't wait to see the rest though.

makes sense. Updated the opening paragraph.

sup bro ;)

and ofc, might be awhile tho >_<'

Yeah, well your really good so many people are wanting them i understand, just like with my sig shop its hard to pump out sigs fast, i understand :)

lBM6yK0.png

EDIT: is it okay for me to close the waiting list from here on out? (dont worry, I will still do the people currently on the waiting list)

because to me, it feels like it's not much different from getting more commissions.. >w<'

i love it! thanks <3

5l1RcPc.png TvevkfX.png 

My name is TheWhiteDevil, for color, I'd like purple, and for the pokemon, could you do an Ampharos?

PS: I know the waiting list is closed, but if you can do both of these, I will give you Relicanth & Mantine for doing this for me.

-Sincerelyy

WhiteDevil

P.S.S: Really appreciate it if you did man, and if you don't want those two, let me know what two you would like as payment.