[Sprite]Kalinias sprites ^-^

OK, so Due to the limited amount of time i have to do these back sprites and the fact they are pretty time consuming i have made a wishlist of items that i will accept in return for a backsprite.

Heya! 

just thought i would put my character sprite here as i am starting to try making my own :), feel free to request some sprites, maybe donate me some stuff ? :P.

Adding your sprite to the game

Ok to add these sprites to your game you will be best to follow this tutorial thread.

Ofcourse adding sprites is only a section of the tutorial so you dont have to read the whole thing to find out how to add them, mainly Steps 5 and 7.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/6586-tutorial-sprite-editing-and-inserting-for-fire-red/

You will need to download - Nameless Sprite Editor 2.X

Once downloaded, run the program and load your fire red pokemmo ROM.

you will need to use this program to add your Backsprites too!

Wishlist

TMs

Earthquake

ANY GC TMs from the list below

Flamethrower

thunderbolt

ice beam

Shadow ball

Return

Pokemon

Any lv 100 pokemon 

Good IV and nature scyther

Any other good IV & Nature pokemon you wish to offer can be discussed.

FOR BACKSPRITES I WILL EXPECT MORE THAN JUST A SINGLE TM ETC PLEASE MAKE REASONABLE OFFERS.

CURRENT LIST

I'm afraid that until i work out how to get sprites in game with a larger pallet that those of you that want a trainer sprite with a Pokemon might not be able to use them in game, obviously i would love you to but i cant see any possibilities as i am new to spriting so sorry for that lol.  :P

PLEASE NOTIFY ME IF YOU WANT THE SPRITE TO BE USABLE IN GAME!

If you do i may have to remove the Pokemon and just have the trainer.

Front Sprites

Akshat710

Backsprites

Authentica

XxTotalstelthxX

DopestDope

BIGGESTnameEVER

ShiinyJack

Cloud Strife

Sakofe

The White Devil

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A small guide on adding backsprites, also applies to normal sprites but you load Trainer and not go through Navigate at the start.

Ok so to add your backsprite in game you want to do the following.

Make sure your sprite is 64x64 (you can use Paint XP to check this if unsure)

Make sure your sprite is a 16 colour Bitmap image when saved (if you used more than 16 colours it will mess the image up)

Now once you have all 5 frames of your backsprite saved in 16 bitmap format you need do the following 

- Load your ROM

-Click Navigate>Pokemon>BPRE>Backsprites and then click either Boy or Girl which ever you use in game.

-Open all 5 frames.

-now you need to import the correct frames of your sprite onto the backsprites in your ROM that you just opened.

-Now click File>Import>Sprite Data and load your appropriate sprite to the correct frame.

-There is a chance your sprite might have incorrect colours, dont worry to correct this click save and then you should have the sprite you created with messed up colours now open. click File>Import>sprite colour table and open your sprite again.

-once you have your sprite open with all the correct colours etc you will need to open your pallet by clicking the small icon in the top left. Once open click the small + in the bottom right and click Save Pallet to ROM.

-Then File Save and repeat the process for all other frames of the backsprite!

after all is done it Run pokemmo and enjoy! :)

Generic Sprites for download 

Team Magma Backsprite

Download link - http://www.filedropper.com/magma

i thought i would skip the backpack since the pikachu is how he is :P i hope you like it!

2gwuxi9.jpg

f36byr.jpg

Wow Kalinia, that's totally awesomesauce~! :D

Quick questions: What did you use to get the sprite into the game? :P

And are you taking requests for back-sprites? I'd love to have one for my character, and i'd be more than happy to donate a Pokémon or three to you for it!

Wow Kalinia, that's totally awesomesauce~! :D

Quick questions: What did you use to get the sprite into the game? :P

And are you taking requests for back-sprites? I'd love to have one for my character, and i'd be more than happy to donate a Pokémon or three to you for it!

Im glad you like it!

About the back sprites, because they take a little time to get done i will expect some kind of payment in items or pokemon if you would like one done. :)

For info on how to add the sprites to the game see the 1st Post.

Also i have found some problems spotted today with adding the normal sprites in game because of the way i made them, 

apologies for this :P it is my first time doing it :$.

If you could make a backsprite of my character, I'd be most appreciative (Don't really mind front sprite)

7hypfkM.png

EDIT: I could grab a Girafarig/Mantine for you if you want :P

Edited by Asakano

Im glad you like it!

About the back sprites, because they take a little time to get done i will expect some kind of payment in items or pokemon if you would like one done. :)

Oh, of course :) Any idea what you would like, or could I PM you offers for the back sprites?

And what's wrong with putting them in-game?

Also, admirers of your work would like to know what program(s) ypu use to make the sprites?

Oh, of course :) Any idea what you would like, or could I PM you offers for the back sprites?

And what's wrong with putting them in-game?

Also, admirers of your work would like to know what program(s) ypu use to make the sprites?

Im not to sure what i would like :P just send me a PM with some offers :).

Im still not 100% on why they wont work but im pretty sure its because i didnt obey the pallett lol :l too many colours may be the reason lol.

I Use NES as per the opening post and Paint XP, also started to use a program called InfaView for trying to solve this colour problem lol.

Im not to sure what i would like :P just send me a PM with some offers :).

Im still not 100% on why they wont work but im pretty sure its because i didnt obey the pallett lol :l too many colours may be the reason lol.

I Use NES as per the opening post and Paint XP, also started to use a program called InfaView for trying to solve this colour problem lol.

I'll make a couple of offers for you to pick from then!

I hope mine doesn't have a problem, I really wanna use it :wacko: lol.

Thanks for the info~! :D

I'll make a couple of offers for you to pick from then!

I hope mine doesn't have a problem, I really wanna use it :wacko: lol.

Thanks for the info~! :D

Ah ok sounds good :).

if i do a backsprite it should be fine but until someone with some experience in adding them to the game pokes their head in this thread then im a bit confused on why they wont work :P im not sure if your trainer sprite will work or not but it doesnt have many colours so hey ho, who knows lol.

and no problem :)

If you could make a backsprite of my character, I'd be most appreciative (Don't really mind front sprite)

7hypfkM.png

EDIT: I could grab a Girafarig/Mantine for you if you want :P

Didn't know if you saw the edit, so just reposted

EDIT: I would like it usable in game :3 And I don't need any pokemon with my sprite, just have one with me because I had this screenshot already saved and uploaded to imgur xD

CURRENT LIST

I'm afraid that until i work out how to get sprites in game with a larger pallet that those of you that want a trainer sprite with a Pokemon might not be able to use them in game, obviously i would love you to but i cant see any possibilities as i am new to spriting so sorry for that lol. :P

PLEASE NOTIFY ME IF YOU WANT THE SPRITE TO BE USABLE IN GAME!

If you do i may have to remove the Pokemon and just have the trainer.

Front Sprites

Akshat710

XxTotalStelthxX

Backsprites

Asakano

Authentica

XxTotalstelthxX

DopestDope

Any questions feel free to ask away and if i can i will help :).