[Sprite]Kalinias sprites ^-^

I am very impressed by the quality of your sprites! I have tried my hand at making back sprites, but they usually come out terrible.. So I was wondering if you would be able to make one for me to use ingame!  I could give you some TM's or pokemon in return.  Just PM me what you are interested in.  

This is my character I would like the back sprite based off of:

boavxae.png 

And if it helps here is a front sprite that I made:

http://i.imgur.com/U0XRgmR.png

U0XRgmR.png

Thank you in advance! :)

Wow :3 I'm really impressed and love all the work you've done so far xD I would like a front with murkrow and especially back side of my own character.
here's my char:
2aes93l.jpg

but make it look like Cloud, since that's who it is xD <3

175px-Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png

I can donate you a lv 100 ditto if that's fine :3

Can I get a usable sprite and a back sprite? I'm pretty ne to the game so i don't have much to offer.

I made a design off a trainer creator of deviantart:

1vgw4.png

I would like him to be posed like this:

Spr_DP_Pok%C3%A9mon_Breeder_M.png

It doesn't matter if you can get the pokeball in his hand, I would rather the bag stay there.

Great effort :) i would say try using more natural colours, or colours from other sprites with colour similar to yours, all in all a good first attempt ^-^.

hm I see, maybe that's the problem then o: can't just be any color. and does it have to be 16 colors only to accept it? I just seem to have problems when it's more than that .-.

Could I have a Sprite of me and my Murkrow, I want Murkrow on an extended arm like this. (I don't want my sprite to loonk like this I just want the same type of extended arm.) champion-lance.png

Maisprite_zpsadf427a0.png

If it matters I gots a Backpack. MaiBackpack_zps3a68e021.png

OK, so my best attempt at fitting the murkrow on his arm for in game Use :P im not sure if i like how it turned out(it was hard)

Hope you like it! (edits made to murkrow) 2m3095e.jpg

Download link - http://www.filedropper.com/murkrow_1

hm I see, maybe that's the problem then o: can't just be any color. and does it have to be 16 colors only to accept it? I just seem to have problems when it's more than that .-.

in the opening post to this thread i have put a link to a tutorial that explains the colours to save me explaining again :) go check it out ^^

in the opening post to this thread i have put a link to a tutorial that explains the colours to save me explaining again :) go check it out ^^

Yeah I had a lil rough time going throgh reading a lot of that, I didn't feel like reading the whole entire thing and didn't know all those other steps were also really necessary for back, I did things a little different .-.

Bro, I could put that sprite in for you :P

you can? :o I'd love that :3