[Denied]Deep Magma Armor/Flame Body Mechanic

Well the cap is 75%. An egg next to a magma armor/flame body gets 50%, so I guess an egg next to two magma armor/flame body WOULD get 100%, but the limit is on 75.

Props on thinking in depth on this one, but with the way breeding is setup, there is no need to do anything like this to Pokemon with Magma Armor and Flame Body. Even if you manage to pass the right nature to a Pokemon, they still need the right IVs, and those are harder to pass as they get higher. Why do something like this to egg hatching? It doesn't balance it for an MMO environment because breeding is already balanced. If breeding hadn't been setup differently, I might be willing to support this, but since breeding was changed to fit this environment, there is no need to tier out Flame Body and Magma Armor.

Props on thinking in depth on this one, but with the way breeding is setup, there is no need to do anything like this to Pokemon with Magma Armor and Flame Body. Even if you manage to pass the right nature to a Pokemon, they still need the right IVs, and those are harder to pass as they get higher. Why do something like this to egg hatching? It doesn't balance it for an MMO environment because breeding is already balanced. If breeding hadn't been setup differently, I might be willing to support this, but since breeding was changed to fit this environment, there is no need to tier out Flame Body and Magma Armor.

Okay thanks for your input.