PokeMMO Event Discussion: Team Tournament (July 27th)

TheBigBoo, on 24 Jul 2013 - 7:44 PM, said:

Forget my old question I see the level is for around level 50s, but what is the max levels we can go?

Max level is 50, and this is for any pokemmo team. You can make a team or you can join a team. but the registration is over and the slots are filled. I suggest you get in a team and you get ready for next month if your serious about attending a team tournament :P

EDIT: I would also like to propose staff starts unlocking the threads 5 or 10 minutes prior to the registration time, just dont count any registration before that time. It makes things alot easier and more easy going. This is the 3rd tournament ive tried to register for and the thread unlocks late. Other times i can stomach it, but this time it cost some of my friends there slot in the tournament. I really belive this is a serious issue and needs to be worked on as soon as possible, if possible the next official tournament. Sorry if my complaint is in the wrong place. at least is said
Item Clause: Each pokemon on your team must hold different hold items (having multiple pokemon not holding an item does not break Item Clause). This may be extended to just limiting your team to one pokemon holding Leftovers or just banning Leftovers instead. One of the main reasons being that you can't tell if someone has an item such as Black Belt so a player could fill their team with Black Belts and no-one would know if they were cheating or not.

Does that include berries also?

Item Clause: Each pokemon on your team must hold different hold items (having multiple pokemon not holding an item does not break Item Clause). This may be extended to just limiting your team to one pokemon holding Leftovers or just banning Leftovers instead. One of the main reasons being that you can't tell if someone has an item such as Black Belt so a player could fill their team with Black Belts and no-one would know if they were cheating or not.

Does that include berries also?

Yes, it applies to all held items, including berries.