Greetings!

Volt

I've been playing the game for a couple of days, and I think its a major hit so I figured I would join the community here as well.

Some things about me: I'm 18 in college, and I've been playing Pokemon ever since 1998. In fact, my birthday is the day that Pokemon Red and Blue came out in the US (September 28th) and I heard about them at my school in the 1st grade and I got so excited about them that my parents bought them for me and I got them the first day they were available.

I've been playing Pokemon for every gen and I think the games get better with each new generation, and I love every generation equally <3.

Hope to get to know you guys more as well!

Also question: do you need a certain amount of posts to change your avatar?

yeah gravatar blows i dont know why its used

Possibly to ease up on server load for forums. Everyone would be uploading their sweet ab pics that are 3200x3000 and that would kinda mess with bandwidth...that and gravatar is actually easier imo.

Possibly to ease up on server load for forums. Everyone would be uploading their sweet ab pics that are 3200x3000 and that would kinda mess with bandwidth...that and gravatar is actually easier imo.

Not really, and its not hard to force a dimension limit on the avatar. Its basically the same as they do with the signature.

Having to log onto Gravatar just to change your avatar is annoying too.

Not really, and its not hard to force a dimension limit on the avatar. Its basically the same as they do with the signature.

Having to log onto Gravatar just to change your avatar is annoying too.

They enforce signature pic limits now? Legit 2 days ago I saw one at least 900x500...gif too....*shudder*

It all depends on what they're plan is and how they save the avatars. Welcome to the forums btw!