PokeMMO Event Discussion: Pori's Egg Crisis

Fabel

Does anyone like my eggs? : 3

Now that I look at my luvdisc egg I realize I could have done much better. Ah, well.

I don't believe there is a problem with editing your egg. the Event has an end date for a reason. and I don't think that they will be judged until after the 28th.

EDIT: If I am misunderstanding the rules, let me know :P

I don't believe there is a problem with editing your egg. the Event has an end date for a reason. and I don't think that they will be judged until after the 28th.

EDIT: If I am misunderstanding the rules, let me know :P

Thanks, I edited it again and think it looks better. xD

Whats a .psd and if i cant get it what other proof can i provide?

.psd refers to the photoshop file used to edit something. If you don't use those then I'd assume showing the steps of you making it (or making a video or something lol) would suffice

Yours are literally the default one with a different color and a small thing on it. Not that they're bad, just....easy

Did you look the anime eggs? They aren't complicated, Larvitar's egg is just gray. If is easy or hard, doesn't make the work less worthy, because depends of the idea. If we exaggerate the result can be polluted. And if you are used to edit images, you can be faster.

Did you look the anime eggs? They aren't complicated, Larvitar's egg is just gray. If is easy or hard, doesn't make the work less worthy, because depends of the idea. If we exaggerate the result can be polluted. And if you are used to edit images, you can be faster.

I know they are, and I didn't say they were bad, just easy. :P.

Thank you.

benghostblood  Posted Today, 03:15 PM In Pori's Egg Crisis

Well this sure is fun to make one, :3 Somehow I have a feeling that Totodile egg's design seem to be really off, like, hard to identify as a Totodile. Oh, and I hope that SHINY* Beldum is acceptable since I see nothing in rules that against it. Also, HI CONNAR! :3 

7. No Novelty Pokémon Eggs like Crystal Onix, the Pinken Island Pokémon, or the Mewtwo cloned Pokémon. Keep it to the mainstream coloration of the species.

Also, Shiny Eggs do not exist.

Well, yeah... what else are you really meant to do. your meant to use the default ones...

Note you can redo your Eggs until sometime on the 28th, I suppose it is up to Fabel. Maybe even 11:59 pm on the 27th....w/e.....You still have time to play around with them a bit more

IGN: AngryPyro

[Spoiler]rOkcg1b.png[/Spoiler]
Pokemon: Munna

National Pokedex Number: #517

[Spoiler][/Spoiler]
Pokemon: Zorua

National Pokedex Number: #570

I didn't see anything about 5th gen pokes being banned so here you go.

Nothing about 5th gen Pokemon being banned. However: You didn't include a photoshop file or some other proof of originality. Also, you seem to have forgotten the Zorua Egg image that you are entering.