Newly inducted... person

RaynexFall

Hey there everyone, I'm Rayne and i'm new here, though the game is awesome, as i was able to play last night before going to bed, so i decided to make a forum account to see everyone else, so i've got a lot of questions, but those can wait. So well, whats up? i guess... hehe

Hey there everyone, I'm Rayne and i'm new here, though the game is awesome, as i was able to play last night before going to bed, so i decided to make a forum account to see everyone else, so i've got a lot of questions, but those can wait. So well, whats up? i guess... hehe

Welcome to the forum and the game :D!! I hope you met some nice people already and made a friend or two x3! If you have questions you can ask me x3! Just whisper me in game or pm me here I would be glad to anwser them :D!!

Haha, well thanks, i will ask if i have any questions, but it will have to be here, as i can't load the game currently.

Though i do have to ask, as i didn't pay attention to it last night, because of my needs of sleep, do i have to save every time i get off or does it do it automatically? as i would hate to lose the progress i have so far.

Haha, well thanks, i will ask if i have any questions, but it will have to be here, as i can't load the game currently.

Though i do have to ask, as i didn't pay attention to it last night, because of my needs of sleep, do i have to save every time i get off or does it do it automatically? as i would hate to lose the progress i have so far.

The system saves ur data for you so its automatically saved x3!!