[Denied]The Clean Up Of Trade Chat

so I did all the normal rituals of searching first,even went as far as a google search just to make sure..

So if theres already a suggestion on this I apologize sincerely.

So heres my suggestion on a possible solution to clean up trade chat,which as we all know has gotten alot worse since this update,its near impossible to have trade open without either getting a head-ache or having the worst lag,my suggestion I'm hoping fixes all this.

A bulletin board of sorts in all major cities in game where you could post trade ads and search for anything specific you might be looking for,sorta an in game forum,we all know most players either don't use the forums or don't bother trying to trade here since potential buyers are more informed and pay market value whereas most players are looking for a profit(mostly outrageous profits but profit all the same)there could be a possible fee included aswell,for example 1000 pokeyen per an advert as a standardized price and then possibly paying extra to get your trade bumped to the top and thus getting more exposure..just an idea,i have no idea how it would work or how you'd implement it,any suggestions and constructive criticisms are more than welcomed...

also i'd to take this opportunity to say to the devs mods and staff that all your hard work is appreciated,you cant please every one,but your work is noticed and appreciated by some,and we thank you.

couldn't agree more,

since update its a pain to scan for good trades, i just get a headache and some of my friends get serious lag to the point they have to close trade tab.

dont get me wrong i like the little pictures & being able to click to get the info, but it sucks to scan tradecha for good deals.

maybe divide trade chat in sections?, you can select :

general trade - you see all offers

comp trade- you see only comp offers

shiny trade - you see only shiny offers

etc,

you can still post your shiny in general trade, but it might be easier for the people who are looking for particular things, to just post their offer in a selected tradechannel.

just an idea

couldn't agree more,
since update its a pain to scan for good trades, i just get a headache and some of my friends get serious lag to the point they have to close trade tab.
dont get me wrong i like the little pictures & being able to click to get the info, but it sucks to scan tradecha for good deals.

maybe divide trade chat in sections?, you can select :

general trade - you see all offers
comp trade- you see only comp offers
shiny trade - you see only shiny offers

etc,
you can still post your shiny in general trade, but it might be easier for the people who are looking for particular things, to just post their offer in a selected tradechannel.
just an idea

RIP-good trades, but yeah I like the idea of separating those categories into 3 different chats