Friday Night Fifties [December Edition]

I'm not even staff and I would ref...don't understand big deal I would ref every single tourney lol I enjoy watching more than Any of it tbh..... Not sure if rule only staff reffing but if needed or wanted I would give my spot and ref...hell I would ref everything ... Srs watching the action more fun

Then make yourself CM, you just need to apply for it by PMing a SGM and then get an interview on ts with him :) 

#we need more refs CMs

Then make yourself CM, you just need to apply for it by PMing a SGM and then get an interview on ts with him :)
#we need more refs CMs

yeah I've thought about it ... I mean I only Devot about 10 hours a day to this game .. and regardless about what other people think I still love it after playing since January...but Idk

I'm not even staff and I would ref...don't understand big deal I would ref every single tourney lol I enjoy watching more than Any of it tbh..... Not sure if rule only staff reffing but if needed or wanted I would give my spot and ref...hell I would ref everything ... Srs watching the action more fun

If you wanna ref and/or host Official Events you need to be at least a Community Manager, but if you're a GM, makes things a bit easier too

Seriously though, I brought up the point of needing more CMs for refs before, I still think it's a good idea, especially with even less staff members at the moment.

If you wanna ref and/or host Official Events you need to be at least a Community Manager, but if you're a GM, makes things a bit easier too

Seriously though, I brought up the point of needing more CMs for refs before, I still think it's a good idea, especially with even less staff members at the moment.

I completely agree .. I may send one in. On another note make it 64! I made it top 15 and I still want it to 64 if there is one thing I have learned about mmos is when the community is willing and wanting, u don't deny them

I completely agree .. I may send one in. On another note make it 64! I made it top 15 and I still want it to 64 if there is one thing I have learned about mmos is when the community is willing and wanting, u don't deny them

Most people don't want a 64 man seems I doubt they will get enough staff to ref this one. Last months took 5-6 hours with 8 or 9 refs iirc