I am your father.

Spacetime

Now love me. >:0

Thought about making a thread in this section because I didn't introduce myself! I go by the same name in the PokeMMO. Thought it'd be easier to find me in-game if I kept the same name. Fact: I'm terrible at being new. I'm a mod at another forum for two years now so being a newbie feels strange. I have played all the Pokemon games except for the 4th gen. I was not aware about the whole IV/EV system until I joined PokeMMO. I'm still learning.

I honestly love PokeMMO, it has completely consumed my life. What else? I'm also a fan of the Pokemon manga. I love Wooper! G/S/C are my favorite Pokemon games. I watch anime/American TV shows/Asian dramas. Like listening to all kinds of music. English is my second language, so yeah, if my posts sound weird try to bare with me. I am an extremely odd individual.

Oh, and gravatar has made my avatar all weird and pixelated. It's really bothering me.

SO YEAH. I think that's pretty much it! Nice to meet you guys.

Welcome, my young padawan. You have much to learn about the ways of the force.

This aways freaks people out, but I've actually never watched Star Wars except for the 2009 movie. Haha! In my defense, I wasn't raised here and so I didn't have any exposure to the series until recently. I will watch the show at some point, though. For now I'm happy about getting the referrence. Thank you!

Welcome! Glad you enjoy PokeMMO. It's very addictive xD

Thank you! WAY too addicting. I haven't slept properly in so long. ;__;

Now love me. >:0

Thought about making a thread in this section because I didn't introduce myself! I go by the same name in the PokeMMO. Thought it'd be easier to find me in-game if I kept the same name. Fact: I'm terrible at being new. I'm a mod at another forum for two years now so being a newbie feels strange. I have played all the Pokemon games except for the 4th gen. I was not aware about the whole IV/EV system until I joined PokeMMO. I'm still learning.

I honestly love PokeMMO, it has completely consumed my life. What else? I'm also a fan of the Pokemon manga. I love Wooper! G/S/C are my favorite Pokemon games. I watch anime/American TV shows/Asian dramas. Like listening to all kinds of music. English is my second language, so yeah, if my posts sound weird try to bare with me. I am an extremely odd individual.

Oh, and gravatar has made my avatar all weird and pixelated. It's really bothering me.

SO YEAH. I think that's pretty much it! Nice to meet you guys.

Welcome to PokeMMO x3! If you need any help or just want to chat pm me here or add me in game GoddessAurora

Gl to u in game :D!! Also I was a chat mod on a Pokemon game back in the day x3 But I always felt like a nuub XD So I guess I did not feel any different when I came here XD.