[Video][Commentary] PKMN Fire Red - Let's play with the Dragon!

Now, I know what you're thinking.. Fire red?! Let's play?! this surely is no guide!

Well, I do run through the game/I am running through the game, showing the Pokémon that appear in the routes as I go. I will be doing it until the end and I was planning on doing a Let's play of Pokemmo but Bandicam seems to have some issues with the GUI. If this is in the wrong place or not prohibited please inform me and I'll make sure to delete the thread. smile.png

Warning, strong language is used in the upcoming video by an extremely silly Brit, enjoy.

Fire Red; Episode 1 - Where am I?

this is pretty unique, and i'm sure people on the forums will really appreciate this content. it is in no way superfluous, and will provide brand new content the likes of which have never been seen before, especially not on this website. are you wearing a fedora? otherwise, i will NOT watch your video.

this is pretty unique, and i'm sure people on the forums will really appreciate this content. it is in no way superfluous, and will provide brand new content the likes of which have never been seen before, especially not on this website. are you wearing a fedora? otherwise, i will NOT watch your video.

Indeed, I am wearing a Fedora. :D

The greatest way to educate a person is through amusement, if a person does not enjoy what they're learning then they'll drop out and not bother. I strive to deliver enjoyment along with information about the Pokemon world through my videos. I liked your comment before you started trolling. D:

Hi everyone! I post here my guide gameplays about this game, Im a spanish youtuber, so If you have any question, I answer all the question :D

So there's the episode of the guide/gameplay

(Para los de habla hispana tambien os lo explico :D, estos gameplays seran para ensñar como es el juego y como jugar con demas gente el que quiera sera libre de retarme a un duelo :), para decirme cosas mejor en el canal de youtube, espero que los disfruteis! )

Who want play with me?¿ come on I dont Bite YoU

1 AND 2 EPISODE:

http://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/3751-my-guidegameplay-pokemmo-update-every-dayspanishenglish/

3 EPISODE:

• Kizhaz locked this topic