heyaa !!

heyaaa !!!  im jamie !!

im 28 and from london ...yes im 28 and still playing pokemon .....and so will you be when you reach my age so shuddap  :P

i was hatched from a mysterious purple egg on an island somewhere near scotland ..for this i am deeply unhappy ,as i do not like the colour purple :( 

i was raised by a pack of seagulls ,and 2 dugong seals  they taught me the ways of the pokemon , they quick attack'd my ass every  morning if i didnt bring them scraps of bread or rare candys .. i have extensive experience fighting pokemon in real life.

i eventualy left the island in search of humans and fellow pokemon trainers ... i didnt make it very far i nearly drowned trying to swim over to england ,but luckily an old fisherman saw me and scooped me outa the water ,im on his boat right now using his lappy to play this game and keep in contact with my poke family ...

my dream n life is to become the very best, to catch them is my cause ...POKEMON i know its my desitny !! you teach me and il teach you ? 

one day when im a top pokemon trainer il go back to my island and catch the seagulls who raised me ,this will be my final poke battle  they told me to return after i become a top class trainer to cach them , only then will i earn their respect . 

thank you and hello  :rolleyes: