Hey there.

Gallient

Can't believe it took me this long to even think about finding a MMO for Pokemon, but I did and here I am. This is my first Pokemon MMO and I am loving it so far. I've been playing in-game for about 11 hours, but am new to the forums.

I do have one question though, is there only 8 badges or 16 with the SS and HG roms?

Anyways thanks!

I need some friends though! So add me in-game!

- Gallient

Can't believe it took me this long to even think about finding a MMO for Pokemon, but I did and here I am. This is my first Pokemon MMO and I am loving it so far. I've been playing in-game for about 11 hours, but am new to the forums.

I do have one question though, is there only 8 badges or 16 with the SS and HG roms?

Anyways thanks!

- Gallient

Welcome to the game :) I have played many online pokemon games and this one is by far the most stable and fun. And as for your question only kanto region is available currently.

Anyways thanks!

- Gallient

Hey, welcome to the forums and 8 badges only