[Sig] dehate's signatures!

Ello  :rolleyes: 

It's been a while since I have touched PS now, so I thought I might give it a try again.

I have been seeing alot of cool signatures around the forum so I decided to start make some, my own style ofcourse.

I just got here so I don't have to much to show off right now, but I will update this post as I keep makin' em!

Examples:

9Cs3IgV.jpg

qV7BrfL.jpg

MH3FACK.jpg

oNYgK6v.jpg

CsoHRDw.jpg

SHy7IwO.jpg

ASOQGl0.jpg

If you want one. Fill out all necessary information so I can get to work.

- Name

- Team/Other text

- Pokemon/Object

- Colors

- Anything else?

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask

Next up: -

These are not free (20.000 PokeMoney or other offers are discussable.) cause I put a lot of time in them.  B)

bump!

Please make sure not to post unnecessary bumps that go against the rules, as stated here. Thank you~ 

9.) The only person who can "bump" a thread which has not been posted in awhile is the original creator of the topic, and only once it has reached page 2. Bumping another persons thread will likely result in your post being hidden/deleted.

Yeah, sure :) Just give me the name of what you want.

Awesome.

- Name : GogetatheGod

- Team/Other text : GWOP 

- Pokemon/Object : Lelouch 

- Colors : The aura sort of colour on the picture I linked, might as well just use the picture and add my name and stuff :P. Try to make it a little cooler or awesome, idk, your the artist >.< :P :)

- Anything else? : I want the sig to be like the picture itself with my name and team tag and stuff. (Probably use the quote on the picture as well) If you think you can add something better, go for it :D 

• Kizhaz changed the title to [Sig] dehate's signatures!
  • Kizhaz locked this topic