[Video] EVs Training Guide - ATK

Please before doing others "Guides" at least check if what you are doing is really de best way....

Fishing is bad and time consuming, Paras is the way for Atk EVs and, if you need to EV both Atk and Spd to the left of Viridian there are Mankey + Spd EVs pokes

FOR FUCK SAKE STOP POSTING

Please before doing others "Guides" at least check if what you are doing is really de best way....

Fishing is bad and time consuming, Paras is the way for Atk EVs and, if you need to EV both Atk and Spd to the left of Viridian there are Mankey + Spd EVs pokes

FOR FUCK SAKE STOP POSTING

100k we'll soon get Evs Training Guide - Some other star. (possibly sp attack. in celadon).

Don't U guys understand, I did it on my understand way

[quote name="londar" post="830356" timestamp="1404033337"]

[color=#ffffff]FOR FUCK SAKE STOP POSTING[/color][/quote]

[quote name="Twister" post="830338" timestamp="1404029642"]

There are much better place to ev training atk,and you could at least put full ev training guide not just atk[/quote]

[quote name="UltimateKid" post="830258" timestamp="1404012932"]

[size=4]Alternatevely, in the Canyon Entrance on Seven Island. You find a male ranger who hold's a Weepinbell (which evolved if you fight him again) (2 Attack EV's) and a Victreebel (3 Attack EV's)[/size][/quote]

[quote name="Pokennon" post="830257" timestamp="1404012580"]

imo fishing isn't that great anymore, paras seem a lot faster to me in mt.moon[/quote]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
AND on mt.moon u only have one pokemon to fight to...[/font][/color][color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
And in the video U have 3 and the other one is the one that doesnt appear too much soo...[/font][/color][color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
And in the seven island not every body can, do that... theres's is people that even don't know how to get there soo i made a place where every body can go, and there u can't get the total of EVs that u can get in the place in the video soo.[/font][/color][color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]
And I say in the post and in the video that i will do all the stats, not only ATKK[/font][/color]

• Kizhaz locked this topic