Hello Everyone~!

Welcome to the game and the forum, i will volunteer as your first new friend on the forum! ^_^
my favorite pokemon would be kingdra, but from shiny's it would be kabutops :P

Ahh thank you so much! ^w^ Ahh I dunno my favorite shiny Pokemon. I haven't even thought of that lol I think I'm gonna go with shiny Sableye :) I really like how the colors of Sableye reference the games.

Welcome to the forums, my favorite Pokemon would have to be Infernape or Gengar, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you so much :) Ahh Gengar is one of my favs from Generation 1. Infernape is a great starter as well and I chose that when playing Pokemon Platinum.

kyaaa I have to respond to soooo many comments. Sorry I've been away for a couple of days from this orz

Hello o/ welcome to the forums. My favourite pokemon are Jumpluff and Chikorita (I can never decide between the two :P )

Thank you so much! Those pokemon are adorable :3 I always loved the Hoppip family and Chikorita is my favorite Johto starter

Welcome to the game/forums hope you enjoy it :) favorite pokes...ahww idk it's always a mix between articuno , absol and umbreon just like them all so much D:

EDIT- Whoops. I missed this comment. Pleeaaase forgive me OTL Thank you I hope I enjoy it too! Ahh Articuno used to be my favorite of the legendary birds but now it's Zapdos :) Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution though. It's okay, I usually have the same problem when favoriting anything. Too many options that I like and I'm sooo indecisive haha

Welcome to the forum, i hope you will enjoy it here :) my favorite pokemon is crobat ^^

Thank you c: Crobat is probat

hello welcome

Thank you ^^

Welcome to the forums! My favorite pokemon is Tyranitar :3

Missed this one too. It seems I'm not very good at this lol Forgive me. Tyranitar is my favorite psuedo-legendary :3

Hello and welcome to the forums. My favourite pokemon is Landorus.

Ooh Landorus. He so manry. My favorite of that trio though has to be Thundurus.

pikachu is my fav, and welcome

Pikachu is kawaii :3 Thank you

You seem like a pretty cool person :3
Welcome to the forums! (Sorry I'm late to the party lol)
My favorite Pokemon would have to be Espeon or Shiny Meowth

Ahh thank you :3 I hope I can be a very cool kid
Thank you Asakano :) (Ahh you're not too late, the party never ends in my book lol)
Ooh nice choices. Espeon is my 2nd favorite Eeveelution :) Meowth with purple spots is <3