[Denied]Seller sets a price

yeah you know what would really help?

devs should implement a lock bottom! that way you can confirm the price after seeing the other person lock their trade!

Not bad, maybe if anything is changed on either players sides of the trade after one side has locked in, reset the locks.

inb4 scam now goes in reverse. seller sets an extra 0 on asking price, buyer doesn't notice and accidentally pays 10x the agreed amount.

If the seller lists 1,000,000 instead of 100,000 and the buyer is still stupid enough to type in 1,000,000, then ahahaha.

No system is perfect but I'm sick of hearing about people removing a zero to try to scam constantly :P

inb4 scam now goes in reverse. seller sets an extra 0 on asking price, buyer doesn't notice and accidentally pays 10x the agreed amount.

if the seller changes the price, the trade just won't happen, since the buyer would not be offering enough 

Edit: Ninja'd

if the seller changes the price, the trade just won't happen, since the buyer would not be offering enough

Edit: Ninja'd

The OP wasn't very descriptive in what she was suggesting. I thought the she meant that the seller puts in a price, and the buyer has some kind of "Accept price" button that automatically sets the asked for price (Since it'd be kind of silly to make the buyer choose and type in an offer when any amount except what the seller has requested would not work). If it worked with that kind of button the scam would just be reserved.

The best way to avoid scams is to not be stupid and to learn how to count. I hear Count Dracula has some great videos on that topic that you could recommend to scam victims. I don't support catering to such an extent to stupid people though.
  • 1 year later...