[Livestream] Streaming ^^

I should have posted this a few days ago but i am hella backed up with school and RL issues so i won't be streaming PokeMMO for a week or so however i will most likely stream for maybe an hour or so of some Pokemon Showdown i will update this thread when i do and i will also battle anybody who wishes to play me ^^

http://pokemonshowdown.com/

<3 <3

• 2 weeks later...

Well for the 0 persons who care i have had no power since Hurricane Sandy hit and i continue to not have power i will most likely have it restored tonight or friday night but with the arrival of this snowstorm i'm not entirely sure once i get power back i will try and start streaming again but my house is in meh condition depending on how damaged our pipes are so i'm not sure if it is even habitable when we get power back.

Well My area didn't have any serious damage just no power thank you for anyone who supported people in NY and NJ who were left without homes ik i did what i could to help ^^

If you are doing a Nuzlocke in Pokemmo, when your Pokemon faints, do you release it, or trade it away for free? Because it would probably help noobs if you traded it away :P I for one would happily take a Hitmonchan, Flareon, etc.

I just put em in the pc and don't use em if anybody asked me for em id give em away unless they had some op nature + iv's : P

Also stream is up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If you're EV training a tank, Viridian Forest is perfect with Def. Pinecos/Metapods/Kakunas and HP with Caterpies. Just avoid Speed Weedles. If you're just EV training defense, go for Tangelas.

If you're EV training for Sp.Def, Tentacools before Tangelas are the best.

Speed = Fishing Magikarps with Old Rod!

Attack = Mt. Moon Underground (Paras 100% rate)

Sp.Atk = Gastly and Haunter in Lavender Tower. Just avoid cubones.

If you're EV training a tank, Viridian Forest is perfect with Def. Pinecos/Metapods/Kakunas and HP with Caterpies. Just avoid Speed Weedles. If you're just EV training defense, go for Tangelas.

If you're EV training for Sp.Def, Tentacools before Tangelas are the best.

Speed = Fishing Magikarps with Old Rod!

Attack = Mt. Moon Underground (Paras 100% rate)

Sp.Atk = Gastly and Haunter in Lavender Tower. Just avoid cubones.

Did you post this in the wrong forum?

Stream is up again merry christmas PT 2 lol

• Kizhaz locked this topic