[Livestream] Streaming ^^

Well for right now i am simply ev training my team but i will most likely stream every day since i have a lot of free time nowadays once i get my team i will start battling people!!

Stream list:
Dontea (aka me aka Center Fold) http://www.twitch.tv/centerfoid

Also feel free to challenge once i finish my team : P

If this should go into off-topic feel free to move it.

Activity: NUZLOCKEEEEEEE i am currenting doing a squirtle run. Next week will be Charmander, then the week after will be that other one ^^

Also anybody who wants me to promote their stream on this thread i don't mind just pm me and i will add it to the stream list <3

PS. If their are any audio or lag problems please post here i think the quality should be good but i've had some weird issues with vent/Itunes.

Day 1: Streaming was fun i met a few really cool nice guys and had alot of fun their wasn't that much to do but once i start getting into battling i think it will be more interesting ^^

Day 6: Hit my highest number of viewers today (13) during my nuzlocke run a lot of fun again i thought streaming was about entertaining people but i think i stream so u guys can entertain me now XD

i know you want speed, but diglett tunnel probably isn't the best place for raichu. route 1 or the birds west of fuschia

I randomly taught it Brick Break, so i can kill the faster. I haven't played pokemon in awhile especially FireRed so thanks for the suggestions <3

Streaming dat LoL

Sorry my team wanted to play and then they forced me to Aram im back to PokeMMO streaming.

Also i wanna get a feel for the metagame so accepting all battle requests please go easy on me though : P

Sorry my team wanted to play and then they forced me to Aram im back to PokeMMO streaming.

Also i wanna get a feel for the metagame so accepting all battle requests please go easy on me though : P

lol It's fine, It's not my stream :P I don't dictate what you do :)

Stream is up switched to twitch and i have everything working!!!

BTW Just a reminder this Friday-Saturday i am doing a 24 hour Nuzelock run and if i get 20 viewers at any given time ill try and do a give away for something nice ^^

Why don't you set the xsplit camera to be centered on PokeMMO instead of your entire desktop? Your audio levels are kind of wonky as well.

Experience: Streamed for over 2.5 years now, professional casting job awhile back too

Well i play multiple games at once alot of the time and sometimes i give alot less atention to PokeMMo so i dont want people to get bored.

And i am working with my audio levels if you have any suggestions in the regard that'd be great!

Thanks btw for the response ^^