[Story] The Adventures In Kanto

gamer18

Please let me know what you think and any tips or advice is appreciated :) (P.S. I have posted this on another Pokemon forum, I will not say the name of it for fear of being punished, and the username on that forum was gamer1819 so that was the one I used in the story.)

The Adventures in Kanto

This story is based on the Pokemon region of Kanto. The story will revolve around a main character named Gamer1819, a 14-year old boy. He is about to start his pokemon journey. Now then let the story begin…

The Adventure Begins

[spoiler]It was early in the morning, the sun was barely rising over Pallet Town. Gamer1819 was already up and out of bed long before the sun had come out. Already dressed in his regular light grey T-shirt, black jeans and black shoes he was over excited and ready, for today was the day he was going to receive his first pokemon. He had awoken early to prepare for the long journey that awaited him. He was looking forward to capturing and training his very own pokemon. Ever since he was young, he wondered what his first pokemon would be. As he packed the last of his things, he grabbed his lucky black bandana and tied it to his forehead letting his sandy-blonde hair slightly fall over it. After he was done, he grabbed his old-amber necklace and hung it on his neck. The bandana and old amber were a gift to him from his father which has been missing for 4 years. For this very reason he has set his mind on starting his own journey and finding his father. Grabbing his backpack, he starts his way down the stairs. On his way out of his house, he says goodbye to his mother. This is where his adventure will start.

"Be safe and have fun on your journey. And don't forget to visit me." His mother was worried that something terrible would happen to him, but knowing he would have pokemon to accompany him eased her fear. "And don't forget to go to the professor's." She gave him A boxed lunch she made for him earlier.

Gamer1819 started out to the professors house. He wondered what Pokemon the professor had to give him.  He had heard from the other kids in town that they were Pokemon that were hard to find in the wild. Just the thought if that made him start grinning from excitement. He ran the rest of the way to get there on time. As he neared his destination he slowed down and took time to catch his breath. Walking up to the door he paused before knocking. Thinking to himself he was amazed that the moment he had waited been waiting for for years had finally arrived. He knocked as politely as he could, and the door opened. Behind the door was an older man that could easily be his granddad's age. He asked the man, "Are you Professor Oak? My mother told me that you called for me.

The man spoke to him, "So, you must be Gamer1819, you've grown much since the last time I saw you. You must be here to receive your first pokemon, am I correct?" The Professor invited him in and he led the young boy to his lab. When they arrived, the Professor explained the three okemon he had to offer. "For a beginning trainer such as yourself, I have these three lower level pokemon that will be fairly easy for you to train. There is Squrtile the water type pokemon, Bulbasaur the grass type pokemon, and there is Charmander the fire type pokemon." 

At hearing that he could have a fire type, Gamer1819 quickly chose it. "Please Professor, can I have Charmander?" His reason for choosing the fire type pokemon was because of the fact that his father also loved fire type pokemon and he wanted a pokemon that would remind him of his father. He was also looking forward to the adventures him and his new partner would have together.

"Why certainly," he handed him the pokeball containing Charmander. "I also have a gift for you from your father." The Professor went out the lab and returned carrying a suitcase. When he opened it, Gamer1819 could see that it contained some spare pokeballs, a couple of potions and other healing items for his pokemon, and lastly a red rectangular device. Professor Oak picked it up, "This is your father's pokedex. It is a device that will give you information on any pokemon you encounter on your journey. It will also display the pokemon that you have caught and show you the moves they have learned." He handed Gamer1819 the items and closed the briefcase. "Follow me I have one more thing to give you from your father before you leave for your long journey that awaits you."

Gamer1819 was over whelmed with excitement. He had finally received his very first pokemon and gifts from his father. He followed Professor Oak into another laboratory. This lab looked deserted, as if it hadn't been used much in the last couple of year's. Oak turned and told him, "Here, take this pokeball. It contains one of your father's pokemon. He asked me to give it to you when you were ready to care for your own pokemon. It's level is a bit high but with time, you two will bond such as your father did with it in the past. Now go, go out into the world take in all the sight's you can. Your has finally begun."

Putting his new pokemon in his pocket, he exited the Professor's house. He was ready, and he new it. He was finally going to start something he had dreamed of for years. He was going to follow his fathers footsteps. He was going to start his very own pokemon adventure.[/spoiler]

Dude... that story is amazing. Please, please write more!

Also, can I be the rival?

Name: White

Age(In the story): 12

Starter: Squirtle

Looks: Black hair, white t-shirt, blue jeans, red and white striped shoes.

Other team: First battle, Squirtle, Spearow, Rattata.

Second battle: Squirtle, Spearow, Geodude.

Third battle: Wartortle, Fearow, Graveller.

Forth Battle: Blastoise, Fearow, Golem, Ninetales

Final battle: Blastoise, Fearow, Golem, Ninetales, Gengar, Raichu.

Goal: To bond with his pokemon the best way that he can!

Battle style: He doesn't switch out and doesn't use potions.

• Kizhaz locked this topic