Ello'

Krotine

Hello everyone!

I'm going to try and make this simple because I'm kinda bad at intros to a forum, but here it goes.

My name is Paul, I'm 20 years old. I'll be 21 Dec 6th. Was Born in 1991. I live in the state of Ohio.

I'll give you a list of my favorite games =P.

• Legend of Zelda (All Of Them!)
  • Dance Dance Revolution (All!)
  • In The Groove 1 & 2
  • Pokemon
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Planetside 2

I started playing Pokemon games when Red and Blue came out. Funny story about it actually. My favorite Pokemon card at the time was Charizard. I seen the game and my mom got it for me for either my birthday or Christmas, can't remember, so I started up Red and I was stuck in the first house for about a good half hour, I had no idea you walk on the little mat thingy to get out xD.

No idea if anyone knows what DDR and ITG are, but if you're wondering, yes I'm good at both, can play any song on DDR no bar, and I only play custom songs on ITG sooo, if you want to know the difficulty I can do on ITG it would range from 1-12's. I mostly play 10's-12's.

I came across this game on Facebook actually, someone posted it in my friends status, and I came here and checked it out and I'm kinda addicted to it already =P. My girlfriend (Briii) and I play it allll the time, we're actually playing it now as I type this. My in game name is Krotine, if anyone cares =P. Whisper me sometime if you'd like, I'm on when I'm not doing homework, so that's all the time.

The only other forum that I've ever been active on was Stepmania online and Trackmania (since I was a Mod on Trackmania). I might not be active on this forum at first, gotta warm up a bit and start slow, then I'll be active.

Soooo yeah, that's about it, If you have any questions, ask =P. I'm a pretty open person, sooo don't think a question is too personal or stupid =P. I'll most likely answer anything >.<!

I'm going back to play PokeMMO. =D

Baiiii ^_^

Welcome to the community :)

and btw you're not bad at intros at all ;)

And i can share your love for KIngdom Hearts!!

See you!

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the compliment on intros =].

Kingdom hearts is amazing, I'm hoping they make the HD collection of them for PS3 =]. That would be amazing.

See you around in game =D. Add me If you Like =], I always enjoy talking to new people while playing =D.

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the compliment on intros =].

Kingdom hearts is amazing, I'm hoping they make the HD collection of them for PS3 =]. That would be amazing.

See you around in game =D. Add me If you Like =], I always enjoy talking to new people while playing =D.

Haha you are very welcome :)

If u wanna get excited as i am, check this vid out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDT5uQBbVSw

The HD Collections are Coming!!

I will add you and I'll see you in game ;) whats your IGN?? mine is DaSnowMan

See you around!! :)

Haha you are very welcome :)

If u wanna get excited as i am, check this vid out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDT5uQBbVSw

The HD Collections are Coming!!

I will add you and I'll see you in game ;) whats your IGN?? mine is DaSnowMan

See you around!! :)

Oh. My. God! Wow, I got goosebumps >.<! I'm excited for that, 2013 though, Ugghhhh Needs to come fast xD!

Oh yeah, my IGN is Krotine. =D