Hi just thought I would introduce myself

Hi everyone I'm Will. I've loved Pokemon since 97'. Like many people from the 90's our adventures started either playing the gameboy or watching the animated tv show on WB - I was a tv junkie, and I found WB eleven "killer"..! I didn't have a gameboy, so my real interaction with mass media pokemon were the cards. Which came about rather with luck, since I found a pack of japanese cards playing one of those robotic arm handle games on the boardwalk of Cape May (shoreline here in New Jersey). Ever since then, I've loved Pokemon.

I got older, and years passed by. But I never forgot Pokemon. :)

Hi everyone I'm Will. I've loved Pokemon since 97'. Like many people from the 90's our adventures started either playing the gameboy or watching the animated tv show on WB - I was a tv junkie, and I found WB eleven "killer"..! I didn't have a gameboy, so my real interaction with mass media pokemon were the cards. Which came about rather with luck, since I found a pack of japanese cards playing one of those robotic arm handle games on the boardwalk of Cape May (shoreline here in New Jersey). Ever since then, I've loved Pokemon.

I got older, and years passed by. But I never forgot Pokemon. :)

Hello there Will! Welcome to PokeMMO. I used to collect cards myself. Though when I hit middle school, I gave up on it and gave my collection to a friend. I myself played, Pokemon Blue, Yellow, and FireRed. To this day I still managed to hang on to the Pokemon addiction.

Enjoy your stay!

Hello there Will! Welcome to PokeMMO. I used to collect cards myself. Though when I hit middle school, I gave up on it and gave my collection to a friend. I myself played, Pokemon Blue, Yellow, and FireRed. To this day I still managed to hang on to the Pokemon addiction.

Enjoy your stay!

Thanks! It's nice being apart of a community with a diverse age group stemming from the 90's, to early mid 2000's. Awesome.