Pokemmo battle box

BlitzRival

Question

I think for competitive players, we should have a battle box like in X&Y. This can just be a row at the bottom of your PC like this:

t4ULr2F.png

[spoiler]I made the battle box the same colour as what my theme is just as an example. Hopefully you people understand. :)[/spoiler]

Please leave your feedback on this suggestion and I hope it gets added (even though I'm not a competitive player)

5 answers to this question

I would probably be beneficial to provide an explanation of what a battle box is for people who are not familiar with Generation V+. I found this explanation on Bulbapedia:

The Battle Box is a feature introduced in Pokémon Black and White. It allows the player to store six Pokémon, which can be used instead of the current party in infrared link battles, the Battle Subway, and Random Matchup in Generation V, and the Battle Maison and the Battle Spot in Generation VI.

So basically a player can carry around 2 parties at once, their "utility" party (HM Slaves, Payday Persian ect) and their "competitive" party for pvp duels. 

I would probably be beneficial to provide an explanation of what a battle box is for people who are not familiar with Generation V+. I found this explanation on Bulbapedia:

So basically a player can carry around 2 parties at once, their "utility" party (HM Slaves, Payday Persian ect) and their "competitive" party for pvp duels. 

Ty Noad