[Art] Mellie Sometimes Draws Stuff Wat

Mellie

I've shown my graphics in my little shop, but not my actual art. So yeah, here it is. Essentially I'm just doing this to put off sleeping some more. Enjoy. If you look at anything look at the first 2012 thing. Everything else you can ignore. I just like that stuff.

2012:

Once upon a time Mellie ran an intense forum game that spawned a radioplay adaptation. These were done for the sequel. Probably the most proud I've been of any art ever, so that's why I'm putting them first.. Horror fiction references also. Woooooo.

Mermaid-3.pngspider-3.pngMiner-1.pngposter.pngSlappy-1.png

I run an original world D&D campaign over Skype. This is the world map that I drew:

fantasy_world_map_by_melliemd-d5e7hmm.png

2010:

I did some adoptables at one point. I can't find most of them, but there are these two, which were intended to be a fake Pokemon. Fire starter thing. I didn't get around to doing the third cause I'm lazy. They're small since they were to go in signatures.

flambi.pngflamadoe.png

I used to looooove Neopets. Anthro'd up my crosspaint Royal/Desert Draik... Gave up when my account was self-frozen by a hacker.

Ryocix.png

2009:

Various pet art for various amateur petsites.

hair_draw.pngkaifa_draw.pngsuvirupt_draw.png

I had a roleplay site that ran strong for about four years. I did a Halloween event one year and drew some things for them to find in a scavenger hunt on the site. There were 10 different images, but these are the ones that I liked the most:

halloween1.pnghalloween2.pnghalloween4.png

I just noticed that "peruvian mermaid" do you have something to do with Peru?

No, but this kid does:

xin_440202030938554161035.jpg

oscar wilde i like it. where is the picture of the dummy from originally?

I used good ol' Slappy as a reference image.

Looks hell of a lot like:

Regardless, this is an amazing sketchbook, I love your shading style

Thanks but I don't really see how those look alike at all? They are both sorta ragdoll things in purple and green, but everything else is done differently... Clothing, stitching, facial features, hair, number of limbs... I'm also not sure if LOL existed in September 2009...

I found these and figured I'd throw them in here, too. A couple of sprite edits for Pokemon. The first one is a sprited version of myself, and the second is of a friend based on a picture of herself she had:

melliesprite.pngscherissprit.png

The first one is edited from a Swimmer sprite.

• Kizhaz locked this topic