[Art] PokeMMO: A Team Experience II (Webcomic)

Comic updated.  I know it seems like I'm able to crank these out no problem, but the fact is, I was nearly finished a month ago.  Putting on the finishing touches day by day allows me to be consistent.

Meanwhile, on Kenta's journey . . .

zYsd1.png[/URL]

Comic updated.  I like doing little subtle things in the scenes sometimes, such as having the PokeMMO Troll (guy with the green hair) stalking the group, or having Steven hold up a line to Slateport's ship area.  In other news, we're approaching the end of this comic.  If any of you shadow viewers have enjoyed what you've seen, I'd like to remind you that this comic is a sequel to the longer original.  If you want to see that one, show support, because until now, one or more mods hasn't allowed me to post it.  I assure you that there's nothing more edgy in that comic than there was in this one, let alone, on PokeMMO's motto page.

gkHR5.png

. . . and Brendan follows with "I know, right?  What a baby."

Edited by Kenta147

Comic updated.  I wish there was some easy way to tell who wants assistance with the game's plot.  I really do enjoy helping people over the bumps in the storyline, but it seems more people realize daily that channel chat is dominated by lowlifes and are hesitant to ask questions.

2oY9x.png

" . . . and I was just about to use it before you two came along- hey, can I have that back?"

Edited by Kenta147