Hello! Olá! [EN/PT]

Hi everybody, I just decided to say hello and maybe find some friends (?) cause I've been had a hard time trying to understand a lot of this game LOL So, for start, I'm brazilian and yes, i'm a girl, and i hate when people come and ask "are you reaaaally a girl?"! Yes I'm, damn!!! (: I also play League of Legends, Team Fortress, Perfect World, and a few others so let me know if you want to find me there (: I don't do a lot of skype chat in english 'cause I'm bad at it so... I think thats all for now 

Oi todo mundo, eu decidi criar um tópico pra dizer olá e talvez encontrar alguns amigos por aqui (?) Porque eu tenho tido grandes dificuldades pra entender algumas partes do jogo hahaha Então, para começar, eu sou brasileira (dã) e sim, eu sou uma garota, e eu odeio quando as pessoas vêm perguntar "você é uma garota de verdade?". Sim, eu sou, porra !!! (: Eu também jogo League of Legends, Team Fortress, Perfect World, e alguns outros então se alguém quiser me achar por lá é só mandar pm que eu passo meu nick. (a parte do skype a gente pula aqui porque é em português :P )  ... Eu acho que isso é tudo por agora  :rolleyes:

- No signature cause I'm lazy  
- Sem assinatura porque tenho preguiça de criar uma  :P 

in game name: xxSkyler
Edited by obsessedlady

Hello, welcome dear Brazilian.

Hi everybody, I just decided to say hello and may be find some friends (?)

Why may be? When you're on PokeMMO forums + in PokeMMO you can find a lot of friends! Some bad friends, some nice friends and some GREAT friends.

Just be curious and search everywhere on this forum and in this game to find the correct persons. ^^

Good luck. :D

Hello, welcome dear Brazilian.

Why may be? When you're on PokeMMO forums + in PokeMMO you can find a lot of friends! Some bad friends, some nice friends and some GREAT friends.

Just be curious and search everywhere on this forum and in this game to find the correct persons. ^^

Good luck. :D

Is with the bad ones that I'm worried about hahahaha

You know, its easy find friends to chat but its sooo hard find someone who really wants to help, and there's languages issues too, so sometimes people get tired of trying explaining, this is always a problem in global games for me :( 

Thanks for the welcome!!  ^_^

Is with the bad ones that I'm worried about hahahaha

You know, its easy find friends to chat but its sooo hard find someone who really wants to help, and there's languages issues too, so sometimes people get tired of trying explaining, this is always a problem in global games for me :(

On the forum we don't have a lot of Brazilians, just In Game but they are very hard to find.

So, if you really need great friends to help you, you must learn the English language or just a small.

Me I'm French but I try my best in the English language to find a lot of friends. ^^

It can be cool if you accept me for friend, or just to help you with anything. :)

Thanks for the welcome!!  ^_^

You're welcome. ^^

Edited by CaptainFlorient

On the forum we don't have a lot of Brazilians, just In Game but they are very hard to find.

So, if you really need great friends to help you, you must learn the English language or just a small.

Me I'm French but I try my best in the English language to find a lot of friends. ^^

It can be cool if you accept me for friend, or just to help you with anything. :)

You're welcome. ^^

Yes, there's no brazilians here! And its so hard to understand the guides in english, I can deal with a lot but when it comes to breed and IV's and all that competitive stuff I just can't hahaha

I just added you in game  :D

Opa ô/

se você quiser pode se juntar ao "meu" time

ajudamos no que for possivel  ;)

no momento só temos uma garota no time entre 40 membros  :P tadinha

seria legal ter mais uma  :)

Oie! Então eu já estou em um time BR mas ainda estou me adaptando, não consegui muito contato com eles até agora, poucos têm ficado online hahaha mas vou esperar mais um pouco pra ver se preciso trocar. Mas realmente, ela deveria ter alguma companhia feminina porque não é fácil ficar em time cheio de menino :p UHEUHEUHEUHE

Hi, im already in a BR team but still dont have a lot of contact with the crew, they haven't been online for long enough hahaha but I will wait a little longer to see if I need change. But this girl should have a female company 'cause its not easy stay with a lot of boys LOL