[Sig] Nyas' Signature Assemblage - Free

Nyas' Signature Shop

I've recently begun to fully embrace the PokeMMO Forums. As such, I figured that I would begin to make Signatures for others out of sheer boredom (Joking, I need the practice).

When asking for a signature you will be supplying me with the following choices:

- 1 Background type / color
- 1 or 2 Renders (provide existent ones as I do not create these, or notify me and I will choose them for you)
- Text and text color.

Below are a couple of examples that I've created.

I'm going to deny Animated Sigs because they are too time consuming, sorry.

noiE2JA.png?1
yBP6zT4.png?1
TIQomr6.png?1

Feel free to drop your info below if you'd like one along with your IGN.

Edited by ShinyGoku

Dont wanna sound rude, but the reason why people dont buy your signatures is because:
1) they arent original. It's literally a Render on a colored layer with text.
2) They can make it themselves with paint.......

Try being more original! Download cool brushes for better effects. Dont be afraid to experimentate!

Ill leave this here
  • 3 weeks later...

Background colour = Same as yours :D (Goku one) I really like it (fan of Dbz)

Text = [Pk[font='Helvetica Neue']éL] GokusSSGSS[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue']Render : [/font]

9THOlfh.gif

Cut Nyas [Vale] and write my name [Pk[font=arial]éL] Please and Thanks :D Dbz fan rules :D[/font]

Sorry, but it's not as simple as a copy and paste. I denied animated sigs because I have to make them frame by frame, meaning that I would have to re-edit 40 frames/images manually to get it to work.

I'll have to deny this, but I can make you a static image.

Edited by ShinyGoku

Sorry, but it's not as simple as a copy and paste. I denied animated sigs because I have to make them frame by frame, meaning that I would have to re-edit 40 frames/images manually to get it to work.

I'll have to deny this, but I can make you a static image.

Ok...Make me a static image....still i like your sigs :D

Text = [Vale] GokusSSGSS 

Render = TVCoaBj.jpg

Text colour Black (if it does'nt look nice then you can change it in any other color which suits DBZ fans....)

Ty and make it high quality pls.... :D

Ok...Make me a static image....still i like your sigs :D

Text = [Vale] GokusSSGSS

Render = TVCoaBj.jpg

Text colour Black (if it does'nt look nice then you can change it in any other color which suits DBZ fans....)

Ty and make it high quality pls.... :D

Would you like me to use that entire picture or just Goku and change the background? I'm at a loss. Renders are typically transparent images of characters without a background so that they can be overlayed. I can still use the image you provided, but the things I can edit are very limited.

Sorry for all the questions, want to make sure I get it right. Edited by ShinyGoku

Would you like me to use that entire picture or just Goku and change the background? I'm at a loss. Renders are typically transparent images of characters without a background so that they can be overlayed. I can still use the image you provided, but the things I can edit are very limited.

Sorry for all the questions, want to make sure I get it right.

............... You know what? I don't know a thing about it but still i am trying to understand and no problem for so many questions..............And use the whole Image...........Ty for it.......And TY again if you can do it..... :D and tell me when your online so we can become friends :D.

............... You know what? I don't know a thing about it but still i am trying to understand and no problem for so many questions..............And use the whole Image...........Ty for it.......And TY again if you can do it..... :D and tell me when your online so we can become friends :D.[/quote]

No problem, for the future, if you ever need a render ,just look up "(character name)render". The ones with white or black backgrounds are the transparent ones.

............... You know what? I don't know a thing about it but still i am trying to understand and no problem for so many questions..............And use the whole Image...........Ty for it.......And TY again if you can do it..... :D and tell me when your online so we can become friends :D.

No problem, for the future, if you ever need a render ,just look up "(character name)render". The ones with white or black backgrounds are the transparent ones.[/quote]

Ok So If you can make it then it will be my first signature made by you

Ok nvm i got a Render now............. here it is :-
0upIPDu.png
Text - [Vale] GokusSSGSS
Background color - Whatever looks perfect for Dbz fans :D
Ty in advance.......... Edited by Musica
Please do not post multiple times in a row. Use the edit feature should you want to add more to what you've already posted.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz changed the title to [Sig] Nyas' Signature Assemblage - Free