Hello, New person.

Hi, I wanted to try out Pokemon MMO for a while now. I'm not sure what took me so long but I'm here now and really wanted to play pokemon with others( I guess thats the important part ). Lets see other things about me well, my favorite poekmon are any of the dragon types and I'm a artist so yeah  :) ! I also have played other pokemon games in the past so.. Finally, I do hope to make friends here.

Welcome to PokeMMO. tumblr_inline_mo11ajmGuP1qz4rgp.gif

• If you get stuck in your game or want to know the best way to do something, go to the guide tavern section of the forums. Players have written tons of guides for everything you can think of really. You can also always google walkthroughs too of course.
  • Your in game pokedex is the best source for seeing what moves your pokemon learn.
  • If you find a shiny, don't let it be scammed from you. Careful of scammers - always double check your trades.

Good luck. tumblr_inline_mo11akDOIn1qz4rgp.gif

• If you get stuck in your game or want to know the best way to do something, go to the guide tavern section of the forums. Players have written tons of guides for everything you can think of really. You can also always google walkthroughs too of course.
  • Your in game pokedex is the best source for seeing what moves your pokemon learn.
  • If you find a shiny, don't let it be scammed from you. Careful of scammers - always double check your trades.

nice sprites ^^

Cute cats ♥ *meeeooowww <3 :3*

Wow, thanks for all the advice and thanks too everyone else !