[Sig] Already forgot how to play this blues.

Bromst

Thanks Chuckie and Akunja!

Haha nah man, yours is awesome! Maybe I will give it a more serious than the last one I made (http://i47.tinypic.com/30ubqfa.png) next time though. Ever got around to finishing that background?

I just found some of my old stuff floating on the internet. Also, if you haven't noticed it, I love working with comics stuff.

Civil_War_Spiderman_by_Gennaro169.pngSpiderman_Bleak_by_Gennaro169.png

Made this a while ago (2008! Fuck, feels), though I didn't make the original image. Still came out pretty cool though haha

Gave it a shot; hope you like it man! Also, if you don't like the text I can just remove it.

t80tia.png

Thanks! Means a lot from someone with drawings such as yours. :)

apparently i dont even need to post a request anymore xD

Thanks a lot for doing this man, it looks very cool

keep up the good work ;)

Haven't made a banner thing in at least 3 years, but I thought it would be fun to get back into the game. Obviously, I am rusty as fuck and can't remember most of my tricks, but here's what I came up with.

2qvutu8.png

I guess I will post here whenever I make more stuff and make this one of those gallery threads.

If you want to, I also guess you can make requests, though it would be awesome if you could provide the stock (or in the case you really can't find a stock, a render). I can't really tell you how good the results are going to be, nor how long it will take me to get around to it though. Yeah.

omg i totes luuuuuuv batman. make me a sig with that!

I want it to say:

Batman

Dark Lord

Just like in the movies!!!!!!!!!!!

apparently i dont even need to post a request anymore xD

Well, you did wink.

Since you like working with comic art, I suggest doing something with Catman and Kitten.

Yes, they exist.

7y5Wr.jpg

Had never heard of them! Will work with that stock on my next one.

omg i totes luuuuuuv batman. make me a sig with that!

I want it to say:

Batman

Dark Lord

Just like in the movies!!!!!!!!!!!

That's actually Black Panther haha, but whatever, if you want me to I can do it. Want?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic