Hello, having trouble logging in.

Nenzen

Using the exact same username/password combination I literally JUST used 4 seconds ago to log into the forums; I cannot log into the client. I've done a fresh install of PokeMMO, grabbed a fresh Fire Red v1.1, loaded it into the client, to no avail. 

"Invalid username/password combination (2)"

I've played this game in the past, following the exact same steps, and wanted a fresh start. It worked flawlessly in the past, so I'm not sure what's changed.

I'll use this post as an intro as well as a request for troubleshooting. Anyone else have this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a feeling I'm missing an authentication step somewhere along the way. Email has been verified, as I'm using the forums at the moment.

GPU: GTX 780 SC, drivers updated.

CPU: i7 4770k OC'd to 4.3

RAM: 8GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3

The only 'change' I've made to the client is loading the requested ROM.

25/M/California

Have Steam and PSN.

Currently playing: PokeMMO (Soon I hope.) / TERA / League of Legends / Fallout 4 / Witcher 3 / Path of Exile / Civilization V / Heroes of the Storm / Hearthstone / Dying Light - in no particular order.

Forums account and in-game account are separate, you may create an in-game account here.

Hassan, 

I feel like a complete idiot, but thank you nonetheless! Has it always been this way? (Also, I could have sworn I would have done this following the usual steps for installation. Somehow I must have missed it.)

Hassan, 

I feel like a complete idiot, but thank you nonetheless! Has it always been this way? (Also, I could have sworn I would have done this following the usual steps for installation. Somehow I must have missed it.)

Always been this way

welcome back