[Art] Fii's Art Dump!

Helloooo all again~ Welcome to my... little art dump thing lol until I make a new deviantArt for the purpose of pokemon related things, I will probably do little sketches here and there v u v <3

I am curious to know which hairstyle you all may like the best as I design and "Flesh" out my Sylveon gijinka/character (which IS Fii lol) I have made several different hairstyle choices here! Which do you like the best? <3 She dreams to be an idol and loves eating all kinds of sweets LOL (moe desu fat ass xD )

choicessss_zpsbnv7ybjo.png

• 2 months later...

Ah ha! I am not dead! Just been really busy and haven't been on to play at all v u v ;; but I DID draw Fii omggg <3 lol I went with option D! Thanks for everyone's opinions and voting!

So new pictures ahoy!

fiiseifuku_zpsayf4zael.png

fiiiiikawaii_zpsstodbhcx.png

I haven't decided if she will always have her ears and tail, but probably since she is a gijinka! I might make her sylveon tail more fluid and natural moving than the stiff design it has. Forgot her tail in the second picture /dies

Ah ha! I am not dead! Just been really busy and haven't been on to play at all v u v ;; but I DID draw Fii omggg <3 lol I went with option D! Thanks for everyone's opinions and voting!

So new pictures ahoy!

fiiseifuku_zpsayf4zael.png

fiiiiikawaii_zpsstodbhcx.png

I haven't decided if she will always have her ears and tail, but probably since she is a gijinka! I might make her sylveon tail more fluid and natural moving than the stiff design it has. Forgot her tail in the second picture /dies

Welcome back, I guess? :D

I love it. Keep doing nice work, miss. ^_^

• Kizhaz locked this topic