Prof. Dogwood's Endless Quest #2 (Feb 21st)

Perry

Event Description:
You know Dogwood, rigth? Professor Dogwood is from a far away region and has travelled to Kanto to complete some research.

The Professor is lost so she asked us to help her get the very best Pokemon to complete her research.

Date & Time:
Sunday 21st February 
2PM EST | 7PM GMT - Time Conversions here.

Pokemon Mansion, Cinnabar Island, Channel 7

Prize:

200,000 Pokeyen per Round (for the first 4 rounds)

500,000 Pokeyen for the 5th round

Rules:

• Event information will be broadcast over Channel 7 Chat.
  • In the first 4 rounds of the event a Pokemon's Species and Nature will be announced in Channel Chat by the event host. Players will then search for and capture a Pokemon that fits the requirements, and the first to show it in Normal chat at the event venue will receive 200,000 Pokeyen for their trouble.
  • The fith round will work differently from the previous ones. For this round the event host will announce a Pokemon's species and players will have 30 minutes to catch one with the highest IVs they can find. After those 30 minutes have passed, players will have a further 10 minutes to return to the event venue and link it in normal chat. The player who submits the Pokemon with the highest IVs will win the round.
  • Only Pokemon caught after the event host announces it's species for the round will be valid. 
  • You may not breed any Pokemon and submit it as an entry.
  • Any attempts to cheat will result in disqualification. For example, submitting an invalid entry. 

HostPereiraa

Ref: xSparkie

Since none of the stuff members i wrote to is answering me I'm posting this here.

I sent the modest gastly right after entering to pokemon mansion ch 7 on normal chat and my entry was ignored.

[spoiler]

MzZNibs.png

[/spoiler]

I think you had to go all the way up to them to be registered. I didn't get a reaction from them the first time I posted my Magikarp in the entrance either. Luckily Sir0 didn't realise he was posting in channel chat so my second post next to the mods was accepted.