Dungeons

AppleJacks

Question

This came to my mind. Since training is like the biggest thing in the game and although VS seeker is fine, it's hard to level up certain types if you can't find their effectiveness. So a suggestion would be to have Dungeons in PokeMMO. 

Dungeons would be area in the game were you go a train pokemon with selected trainers.(Dungeon#1: Flying-type trainers, Dungeon#2: Water-type trainers... ect... ect..) and it would be easier to level up certain pokemon.

It's won't just be train and train.. I suggest a cool-down timer, the cool-down timer correlates to how many trainers in that dungeon. EX: If Water Dungeon consist of 15 trainers the cool-down time would be like 1 hour. If the Water Dungeon consist of 5 trainers, cool-down time would be like 10-15 minutes.

Also, adding a "COST-TO-ENTER", so the dungeons aren't being abused 24/7. Like a 15 trainer dungeon would be like 60k? A 5 trainer dungeon would be like 25k?

Dungeons would be levels 50-60 like how it is with VS Seeker trainers.

Thanks for reading!

4 answers to this question

Or you could just, y'know, use the Exp. Share while farming the Islands or take your level 100 Pokemon and run through the Elite 4 a few times. Both are free and you even gain money from the islands.

Or you could just, y'know, not have an open mind about ideas... 

I think this is a good idea and could help people level up pokemon faster than EXP Shares. If you have 15 trainers back-to-back using a super effecting type it'll go faster in leveling up your pokemon.

Or you could just, y'know, not have an open mind about ideas... 

I think this is a good idea and could help people level up pokemon faster than EXP Shares. If you have 15 trainers back-to-back using a super effecting type it'll go faster in leveling up your pokemon.

Oh I have a very open mind. This suggestion is just to make things easier. It's no better than walking into Misty's gym with a grass Pokemon. Leveling is not difficult. There are many trainers you can battle (including the ever-present E4) and asking the devs to build from scratch dungeons with Pokemon of all the same type so you don't have to use more than one move when leveling is ridiculous. Besides, if they really wanted us to level quickly, they'd have trainers with a bunch of Blissey and Lanturn with no attacks. The devs don't want to make this easier because it doesn't need to be.