Sup Freshes

I'm Demonsoul.

I've never seriously played Pokémon, but enjoyed Generation I and II when I was younger, however, this game has caught my attention, and I'd like to further my Pokémon knowledge and over time become a part of this community-- perhaps become the very best that no one ever was. Already I've done some research into concepts I'd never heard of, such as Natures & EVs, and already I think I have an idea of how to train. Any tips for a noob would be appreciated. :)

Anywho, I'm a hybrid between a hardcore & casual gamer. I go on and off, but overall tend more toward the hardcore side... I play Diablo III and League of Legends; I've also been playing World of Warcraft on and off for longer than I remember (since release I guess). I used to play Counter-strike: Source a ton (I guess I was semi-professional, though a school kiddy), & even GMod and I still revisit both games frequently... Killing Floor as well.

I'm currently taking a year off from school and career life, having just graduated high school. As such I'm an avid hobbyist, doing a lot of photography, writing, & drumming. I won't promote any of my work here, for fear of you perceiving it as self-advertisement, but I post some of my photography on DeviantArt (awful website, I know) under the alias Purembc, if you want to check it out. Another of my hobbies includes getting shit-faced.

That is all.