Hiya!

Danii

Hi there, everyone. I'm Danii, which is also my real name. I'm a girl. I am 17 and living in the USA, but I was raised in Canada [hence my spelling!] Most of you have probably already heard me talking away in-game. I have been playing Pokemon since I was two years old. My favourite Pokemon are Raichu and all dragon types. My favourite versions are Yellow and Crystal.

I don't know what else to put here, so just chat me up in game if you feel like talking! I'm very social and love to make friends.

Do Canadians really type differently from Americans? Unless like, you slap "eh" at the end of your sentences, which I've pretty much stopped doing. My american friends still laugh at me when I let it slip though ;_;

Edit: I just realized you were talking about the whole "favorite vs favourite" thing. I've stopped putting the U in there out of habit from talking to Americans for so long, I sometimes get flak for it when handing in assignments.

Inb4 a gorillian white knights fall in love with you. Welcome to the community.

Do Canadians really type differently from Americans? Unless like, you slap "eh" at the end of your sentences, which I've pretty much stopped doing. My american friends still laugh at me when I let it slip though ;_;

Edit: I just realized you were talking about the whole "favorite vs favourite" thing. I've stopped putting the U in there out of habit from talking to Americans for so long, I sometimes get flak for it when handing in assignments.

uguu I'm from Canada, never stop spelling things correctly just to please the Americlaps.

Inb4 a gorillian white knights fall in love with you. Welcome to the community.

uguu I'm from Canada, never stop spelling things correctly just to please the Americlaps.

Well I never actually typed "eh", I would say it over skype or something and it would give them a good chuckle and it ended up getting a bit annoying so I no longer say it. As for the O/OU thing it just set in from being around Americlaps.
  • 1 month later...