Hello!

Shazmo

Hello, my name is Shazmo. I currently live in Massachusetts, U.S. I was born 17 years ago when writing this. I started playing Pokemon with Red and Blue, but I only really got into it with Crystal. I've played Pokemon Blue, Crystal, Emerald, Fire Red, and Soul Silver. My favorites of these are Fire Red and Soul Silver. My favorite Pokemon include Froslass, Chikorita, Cubone, and Misdreavus.

I've been an avid gamer for my whole life, and other games I enjoy very much are Role Playing and Real Time Strategy games. My favorite RPG is Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door, and my favorite RTS is Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour.

Other than gaming, I love music. I play piano, drums, and trumpet and I like to compose and improvise on piano and drums. I appreciate all music and enjoy most genres from Dubstep to Jazz to Rock to Classical. My favorite musician ever, though, is Dave Matthews. I also have a taste for art and colors, although I'm not very good at drawing things. My favorite types of art are abstract and landscape. Other miscellaneous hobbies of mine include Chess, Tennis, Fruity Loops, MSPaint, and foruming.

In general I try to be a nice person and I enjoy laughing with others, although sometimes my jokes are badly constructed and I accidentally hurt/offend people =/. If you ever need help, feel free to ask =).