Question

Ideas and things i would like to see in progress:

TEAMS

Information

• Overall number of online members

example: Members: 66/150 online: 32/66

• Bigger capacity to write in the information tab

• Additional member slots

• To be able to adjust the size of the team frame like maximize it or make it larger

• Locations of members in roster

• Permissions: 1)To be able to choose names for ranks 2) More ranks 3) Mute option with time limit 

• Players to be able to right click on someone's name and choose apply team

• Team settings for Boss to be able to optimize team more such as spam limit with timer (bot) 

example: [19:17:38] [Team] ragstal where can i find vs seeker guys?

[19:17:38] [Team] ragstal where can i find vs seeker guys?

[19:17:38] [Team] ragstal where can i find vs seeker guys?

You will now receive ban penalty for the next 10 seconds

Or

Team messenges can only be sent every 5 seconds. Please wait 20 seconds.

• Would be nice in recruiting to be able to just write down the name of a player and just hit enter to send inv

• Additonal tab in team interface Information, roster, Permissions and tournaments

4 answers to this question

If they put a cooldown on team messages, I swear I will quit playing. 

On another note, most of these suggestions would require much, much more data to be saved on the main server end. Every single team, no matter how big it is or whether it's even in use would get the same amount of memory allotted to it. That's an incredible amount of memory that really doesn't need to be spent on something like that. I would love to see the ability to mute team members in chat or to click on a player's name and invite them to the team the same way you would invite them to trade or battle.
As for everything else suggested in the OP, it's either unnecessary or not plausible.

fair enough, its not unnecessary actually, im just asking to be able instead of typing down the same name over and over again in the invite section, i would like to just click the name in chat and invite, just like in other games, and i dont thing that would require neither a lot data or memory like ur saying, most of them i dont think are so hard to be done, for example the size of the team window, it would only give pressure to our own computers not to the entire server :/

Edited by ragstal
2 hours ago, BigShotJoe said:

If they put a cooldown on team messages, I swear I will quit playing. 

On another note, most of these suggestions would require much, much more data to be saved on the main server end. Every single team, no matter how big it is or whether it's even in use would get the same amount of memory allotted to it. That's an incredible amount of memory that really doesn't need to be spent on something like that. I would love to see the ability to mute team members in chat or to click on a player's name and invite them to the team the same way you would invite them to trade or battle.
As for everything else suggested in the OP, it's either unnecessary or not plausible.

How about upgrades via rp or yen to max members like from 150- 250 etc but in upgrades of 50+ max.

Also wouldn't mind more space in information tab.

Edited by Hotarubi