Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Bring these sprites back to your next update. They were my favorite sprites. please, if you don´t want to take out the current sprites for these two moemon,  at least as  Event Moemon bring these.  Sorry If my English is bad.

espeon.PNG

muk.PNG

On 1/6/2024 at 12:05 PM, Fernando15 said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Bring these sprites back to your next update. They were my favorite sprites. please, if you don´t want to take out the current sprites for these two moemon,  at least as  Event Moemon bring these.  Sorry If my English is bad.

espeon.PNG

muk.PNG

That is a really good Espeon. I also miss the cute Vaporeon sprite with the hat. The new one feels... off I can't imagine a  vaporeon to have some big toothy grin across it's face

On 1/12/2024 at 6:00 PM, Oolong said:

your good, we make sprites as sprite artists and one of the artists wants to make a new espeon

I just want to know a little more how this works. Why are the later versions incompatible with older sprites?

14 hours ago, Soupmachine said:

I just want to know a little more how this works. Why are the later versions incompatible with older sprites?

Long story short, a couple years ago we had to break away from the Japanese Moemon community. Back in the day  we  used their sprites  when we did not have many spriters. The Japanese community has sense revoked permissions for us to use their work. We have since replaced their sprites with artists on the teams work out of respect for them.  The current versions of the game use newer sprites, often slightly larger and more detail put in. However sadly a few of the older designs like that Espeon we no longer use. But in a way, i do not mind. It is good to support the art of active artists and we make sure the standards are still high and reflecting the Pokemon appropriately.

15 hours ago, Cain3481 said:

Hey, I've been wondering if hawlucha, pangoro, and tyrunt is in the game. If anyone knows please let me know.

Tyrunt is and can be found at MtMoon Floor 2, 5% encounter rate
Hawlucha will be in the next update i know for sure.

hello i have an issue where the game isn't loading and just black screen
i follow the read me file step by step 
i have the good rom patched,last version of VBA-m the 2.1.8
and i test also the rom without patched and it lauch well
can someone help me ?

3 hours ago, MaouSoluna said:

hello i have an issue where the game isn't loading and just black screen
i follow the read me file step by step 
i have the good rom patched,last version of VBA-m the 2.1.8
and i test also the rom without patched and it lauch well
can someone help me ?

You are using an incompatible emulator, for VBA-m use 2.1.5 or earlier version.