[Denied] EV increasing/decreasing items as currency

You could make EV items as rewards from some high-end dungeons. And by reward, a chance for some dungeon boss to drop an EV item. Then EV items would work as currency between players, because isn't gold really useless after elite4. maybe another way is to put EV items to vendors on a high price, this was removed after gen1 right? Then we could use something as a usable currency instead of shiny or ev trained pokemon which are have many problems, for example not everyone wants your ev trained pikachu and not everyone wants the same evs.

edit: ev items would include rare candies as well. Possible IV increasing items as super rare? If ev items were like 1/5, iv should be 1/50 or 1/100 I think

I love how people just toss the words around like its as simple as drawing a few lines here and there and making a npc to fight. The scripting for instances, expecially ones that need to not only be reset, but completeted in mulitple ways by multiple people is one of the MOST complicated things to construct in a MMO, dedicated teams of people spend months if not years trying to get instances to function as intented.

Dont worry tho, ive counted about 20 people just saying add dungeons cause its kool.

I didn't know we are supposed to hate on suggestions in the suggestion corner. If it isn't viable then thats how it is. But people will still suggest things they think people can enjoy. Lack of programming experience doesn't make their suggestions less important , just not achievable.