[Art] Eli's Custom Stand [Free Requests Available]

Eli

Hello, I'm Elisette in game, but you can call me Eli if you'd like. I like making customizations and artsy things.

I just started PokeMMO but I'd like to be able to do something for the community.

I will post finished pieces on my DeviantArt

http://trainer-elise...deviantart.com/

My signature and (current) profile icon are examples of my artwork.

Two things you should know:

1. I do not work quickly.

2. I am a visual arts major in college, so a lot of my time during weekdays is dedicated to studying/projects. I usually work on miscellaneous artwork on weekends.

If time isn't an issue for you feel free to post requests. If you have a picture request (other than signatures or sprites), please message me the details, thank you

FINISHED REQUESTS:

Deathgodpoke - Shiny Arcanine http://tinyurl.com/ELIReq1

Pokeholic- Shiny Dugtrio, dying magikarp

http://tinyurl.com/ELIReq2

If you have time, could you do Umbreon and Plusle cuddling? :D

Sure, I'm almost done with the first picture of -person-'s Arcanine, I'll be up all night drawing so hopefully I'll be done with your request too.

Make an epic battle between Gary's Bastoise and Ash's Charizard.

-Make sure you can see both trainers easily in the picture

-Try to keep to the 'anime' design of people and pokemon.

-Maybe make it so Gary is at the front in the bottom left corner with his Blastoise firing Hydro pumps and Ash's Charizard which is flying above the Blastoise and Ash in the distance but still visible and easily recognisable

-This is a picture not a sig so make it 'biggish'

-Also, try to make it the same size as a desktop background please

Thank you :D

Edit: my resolution is 1366 X 768 if it helps

Edit #2: Use this as a plan (I made it myself)

2a8n3ig.jpg

-Maybe make it so Gary is at the front in the bottom left corner with his Blastoise firing Hydro pumps and Ash's Charizard which is flying above the Blastoise and Ash in the distance but still visible and easily recognisable

Doesn't my picture image look better than that?!

Something epic and fierce. Mightyena and Houndoom. Not to worried about posses or anything like that. I'll leave that up to artist's decision. As long as it's epic and basically badass looking. (I name my Houndoom Cerberus if that gives you an idea on what I mean by badass. Not just in a cool pose. Just that general powerful feeling) :)

Edit #2: Use this as a plan (I made it myself)

O-oh my. I'm sure I can give it a shot.

The link in the spoiler is not working for me.

Would you be able to draw a male trainer with his Arcanine?

What kind of trainer? (Ace, Ranger, etc) or non specific?

Something epic and fierce. Mightyena and Houndoom. Not to worried about posses or anything like that. I'll leave that up to artist's decision. As long as it's epic and basically badass looking. (I name my Houndoom Cerberus if that gives you an idea on what I mean by badass. Not just in a cool pose. Just that general powerful feeling) :)

I will try my best.

What kind of trainer? (Ace, Ranger, etc) or non specific?

I tried searching for around 30 minutes for a sprite to go off of but I can't seem to find what I want. Then I derailed to looking at glitched Gen 1 Pokemon.

Can you make the trainer a male in their 20's? No hat would be nice and brown hair would be great. Anything else you can surprise me with.

Also can you have the two enjoying each other's company? Something friendly. Its what I would picture myself with an Arcanine.

How is my picture's progress? :)

I'm almost done with it...But, looking at it, I don't think I can take my drawings seriously anymore, or my imagination. OTL (I can't stop laughing)

I tried searching for around 30 minutes for a sprite to go off of but I can't seem to find what I want. Then I derailed to looking at glitched Gen 1 Pokemon.

Can you make the trainer a male in their 20's? No hat would be nice and brown hair would be great. Anything else you can surprise me with.

Also can you have the two enjoying each other's company? Something friendly. Its what I would picture myself with an Arcanine.

Of course, I'll do my best.

Mine will look better!

I'm not quite sure if you wanted this picture to be serious...My imagination kind of took the bullet train to crazy land and well, I'm probably having way too much fun with this.

Edit: Then again, it might be the fact that I haven't slept..

I'm not quite sure if you wanted this picture to be serious...My imagination kind of took the bullet train to crazy land and well, I'm probably having way too much fun with this.

Edit: Then again, it might be the fact that I haven't slept..

IF it's not serious then is it disney style?