Questions

Hello, 

I have a few questions:

- Is there possible play coop?

- In Global trade link i wanna some buy hairs but its less haircuts so is possible other shops to buy more hairstyle? ( would like long hair)

- In breed pokemon when 2 pokemon using from breed and got egg but not return my 2 old pokemon. why?

- Is there seed berry?

Thank you

6 minutes ago, XanMon said:

Hello, 

I have a few questions:

- In Global trade link i wanna some buy hairs but its less haircuts so is possible other shops to buy more hairstyle? ( would like long hair)

- In breed pokemon when 2 pokemon using from breed and got egg but not return my 2 old pokemon. why?

- Is there seed berry?

Thank you

i don't even see how coop would work in a pokemone game

the main way to change your hairstyle is to buy a makeover kit sadly but there is some hairstyle that you can buy (very few)

if you read what the breeder said you would have known that the parents are gone and cannot be reobtain in any way, this is how breeding work here

yeah bery have seed but it's kinda a pain to learn or do but if it's your thing there is a guide on the guide tavern here in the forum

Edited by ThePrettyPetard
10 minutes ago, XanMon said:

You technically can play doubles with a friend(you two vs NPC) inside Battle Tower in Battle Frontier.

If you are asking for playing through the story then, as ThePrettyPetard said, you can't

2 minutes ago, Toupi said:

You technically can play doubles with a friend(you two vs NPC) inside Battle Tower in Battle Frontier.

If you are asking for playing through the story then, as ThePrettyPetard said, you can't

theorically there is also the beauty contest and stuff that apparently works in coop but i have never seen or heard of anyone bored enough to actually try them in group before. in the future there is also plan to have dungeon in coop kinda like the north pole (but not forced this time)