[Sprite] Flippar11s Pokemon Splices!

REQUESTS OPEN? : YES!

Hello! Pokemon Splices are just 2 or more Pokemon mixed together to form one. For example, here's some of my work.

mw5eh2.png

Mew + Magikarp.

2r59dz7.jpg

Latios + Mew

2nv7d61.png

Torchic + Zekrom

I have some rules that I hope you can hopefully agree with:

1. Do NOT post your own work.

2. Don't whine that I haven't done your request asap. I HAVE A LIFE Y'KNOW

3. Although this isn't really a rule, please give feedback. It really helps.

4. Using my work is fine by me, just make sure you either give credit or don't claim it as yours. I'll kill you if you steal it. >:3

5. If requests are closed, don't give me requests, mmk?

So, go ahead and request some splices! I will do all of them, just not in a set time. If I forget any, don't spam with YOU FORGOT MINE EHEHEHE. If I did forget yours, politely tell me.

You sure do love your Raichu splices, don't you? :P

azhwdf.png

woah that looks kinda trippy xD, and yes, I am a big fan of Raichu, I admit it. Rai! :3

I wonder though, could you do a Raichu + PokeBreeder(its a trainer type, if you don't know) that looked like it could actually be a breeder for people, yet still keeping its personality? If you could make it hold a pokemon egg(hugging it would be best), that would be a interesting touch. Might use it as my forum picture :)

Just want to test your skills a bit here, cause I Like what i'm seeing so far.

woah that looks kinda trippy xD, and yes, I am a big fan of Raichu, I admit it. Rai! :3

I wonder though, could you do a Raichu + PokeBreeder(its a trainer type, if you don't know) that looked like it could actually be a breeder for people, yet still keeping its personality? If you could make it hold a pokemon egg(hugging it would be best), that would be a interesting touch. Might use it as my forum picture :)

Just want to test your skills a bit here, cause I Like what i'm seeing so far.

I'll try! Although I've never worked with trainers before.

That's fine. I just want to say, loving your art so far, maybe you could teach me some art skills afterwords, what you are doing is far more then I can do, I can hardly draw stick figures good :/

EDIT: Well, here you go. He's not great, but as I said, its the first time I've ever spliced with a NPC sprite.

ehgroj.png

my splicing isn't good.

I like it, its actually pretty good, from what I've seen. Don't be so down on yourself, its awesome! I love what you've done so far. I will admit, some did look a touch odd, but not like OMG get that away from me. I think that comes with any kind of splices, it's bound to look strange in some manner or another, but its how the poke looks as a whole that sells it, and that is awesome so far. Keep it up!

I like it, its actually pretty good, from what I've seen. Don't be so down on yourself, its awesome! I love what you've done so far. I will admit, some did look a touch odd, but not like OMG get that away from me. I think that comes with any kind of splices, it's bound to look strange in some manner or another, but its how the poke looks as a whole that sells it, and that is awesome so far. Keep it up!

Jokes on you, I was joking. :D

But just look a few posts back and enjoy your trainer splice thing.