[Art] Graphix Showcase

3 of his team come into my thread and bash it = ok

I bash his ugly as hell sig = bad

Yea ok.

Also my thread has been free for awhile.

I do not know what happened before, but it wasn't okay since a mod cleaned it up. So them bashing you wasn't okay. But I'm pretty sure that was when you were charging. Most people agreed that they were fine sigs in general. Still, I don't know how bad it was before the mod came in.

Criticism is fine. I'm not a fan of that style of houndoom either. But then you turned it personal with the superiority complex crack.

I know it's free now, but most of the drama seemed to happen when it wasn't.

6lT0h.png

Enjoy

On a sidenote, if SmokEm wants to bash me, he can go right ahead. I know my work is good, and every eye see's art differently. If my eye likes it; I'm happy. And it seems to me that other people tend to like my work hence why they ask for it. Not the first time and definitely not the last time I'll get shit about my artwork.

Your work is fabulous, princess.

I'll do it tomorrow as I'm on my laptop right now. I HAVE Adobe Master Collection CS6 on here but I don't have a mouse plugged in and I'm laying down on my fouton/fruton/couton/cruton/howeverthefuckyoucallthethingthatslikeabedandacouchetogether.

Haha no rush. I'm on my iPad and should be asleep 2 hours ago. (I think it's futon)