Hey

Yes it's me. You doubted it upon entering this thread, but alas, 'tis I, MrCreamsicle. I've been playing Pokemon since it came out on my old Gameboy Color. It was undoubtedly my first and favourite video game. I was fascinated the moment I entered the game, named myself "Buttface" and chose my Bulbasaur. I couldn't see why any of my friends would ever by Pokemon Yellow, my heart was content with Pokemon Blue and Red (I had both at the time). My addiction developed further into purchasing cards, and then there was no turning back. I continued to play the game and trade cards with my friends, until I reached around grade 7, then it became a mark of childish dreams. I picked the game back up immediately after finding this community, and I enjoy my time playing Pokemon, and even more helping out you guys. I hope that this community grows to a size comparable to any other major, popular game. I am always happy to help you guys with any problems, whether it be in-game, with your computer, or otherwise.

I have been learning to code within the last few months, but it's nothing advanced, simply visual basic. Im still attending high school, so my time on this wonderful game is certainly limited. If my current plans don't fan out in the future, I plan to fall back on my computer skills. I read a ton, but nothing silly like Twilight or 50 Shades of Grey. I sit at my computer for a few (if not more than a dozen) hours a day, playing PokeMMO, Minecraft, WoW, TF2, LoL, lurking /b/, and moderating these forums. If any of you want to play a game, just message me, as I would be happy to join you. I think I've covered all the bases, so yeah, that's me!

/v/ gets a lot more traffic than /b/ nowadays. I'm surprised you're not on either that board or on /vp/

regarding your history and your interest in Pokemon games.

I should make an introduction thread for myself as well, but I'm far too tired now to be bothered.

/v/ gets a lot more traffic than /b/ nowadays. I'm surprised you're not on either that board or on /vp/

regarding your history and your interest in Pokemon games.

I should make an introduction thread for myself as well, but I'm far too tired now to be bothered.

Actually, I was introduced to 4chan in the absence of Pokemon in my life. My friend showed my /b/, and that's all I really visited, besides /wg/. I was still a hardcore gamer, but never visited /v/ except for a few visits, in which I didn't see anything that interested me.