Tips for beating Ghetsis

I apologize if it's been posted before, but I was wondering if you guys could suggest some of the best counters for beating him. I've searched the forums, but can't really find something definitive. I cruised through the E4 primarily with a Gengar, and handled N, but I'm having trouble with Ghetsis. Specifically his Hydreigon. Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

To pass the E4 of Unova, use pokemon of the type Bug, ghost or sinister ... here below, I leave you a list of Mons that you can use:

-Galvantula
-Chandelure
-Krookodile
-Sawk
-Braviary (for the high command of fighting type)

They are exclusive pokemon of the unova region.

Edited by EazyL
52 minutes ago, EazyL said:

use pokemon of the type Bug, ghost or sinister

sinister???

on another note i beated e4 and ghetsis on my first try with a mono type normal team not even max lvl and left zekrom to die without using any move from him becaus it ain't a normal type and still had no real issue with him so i am confused to how you can have issue.

3 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

on another note i beated e4 and ghetsis on my first try with a mono type normal team not even max lvl and left zekrom to die without using any move from him becaus it ain't a normal type and still had no real issue with him so i am confused to how you can have issue.

I actually did it on my second try. Was mostly looking to help others who might need it in the future. Also, its "beat" not "beated".

Edited by AugmentedFire